The Student Room Group

High Hopes and Kaleidoscopes- A Study Blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thrivingfrog
no clue no clue, tyyyyy

No worries :biggrin:

Sunday 9th Januaire
Does anyone else think the weekends go way too fast? Like I need another day off. Anyways
I got half of my to-do list done yesterday so today I need...

To-do (see what I did there)

Declutter my bedroom

Music theory revision

Guitar practice

Honestly I cannot wait for Tuesday to be over so that my last mocks are done because then I can actually breathe for once and as I am a human that would be beneficial. Apparently I might get some of my mocks back this week though so thats terrifying but I'll update a) if i get the results and b) if i'm not extremely disappointed with them because unless I have 25 9s I am not fit for TSR clearly :holmes:

TAGS:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yes the weekends goes really fast whilst the weekdays doesn’t. :cry2:
Gotta hope that your mocks are good then (I mean, they will be :smile:).

Gotta love the mystery that is the last spoiler. Early mock reveal, no? :wink:
i tried to learn spanish once. it lasted about 3 days and i gave up :lol:

no clue no clue, tyyyyy

i did not enjoy it :rofl:

bahahah well i took it at my old school, was kinda forced into spanish to avoid my bully who took french haha
i did not enjoy it :rofl:

:lol:
Sunday 9th Januaire
Does anyone else think the weekends go way too fast? Like I need another day off. Anyways
I got half of my to-do list done yesterday so today I need...

To-do (see what I did there)

Declutter my bedroom

Music theory revision

Guitar practice

Honestly I cannot wait for Tuesday to be over so that my last mocks are done because then I can actually breathe for once and as I am a human that would be beneficial. Apparently I might get some of my mocks back this week though so thats terrifying but I'll update a) if i get the results and b) if i'm not extremely disappointed with them because unless I have 25 9s I am not fit for TSR clearly :holmes:

TAGS:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ye weekends are so short :cry:
Original post by 0ptics
No worries :biggrin:

Yes the weekends goes really fast whilst the weekdays doesn’t. :cry2:
Gotta hope that your mocks are good then (I mean, they will be :smile:).

Gotta love the mystery that is the last spoiler. Early mock reveal, no? :wink:

Honestly one physics lesson feels like a whole 7 days but then a weekend is the 5 minutes you have to get to the 3rd floor-
If my mocks aren't good I shall simply disappear from the face of the earth

Original post by viktorismyplant
bahahah well i took it at my old school, was kinda forced into spanish to avoid my bully who took french haha

I mean I'd rather do Spanish than French anyways but circumstances must I guess

Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Ye weekends are so short :cry:

I might just not wake up tomorrow because I can't be bothered with school :lol: like I don't have any exams so is there really any need?
Honestly one physics lesson feels like a whole 7 days but then a weekend is the 5 minutes you have to get to the 3rd floor-

I mean I'd rather do Spanish than French anyways but circumstances must I guess

I might just not wake up tomorrow because I can't be bothered with school :lol: like I don't have any exams so is there really any need?

yh same but i had no choice either way bahahah

So true. School lessons drag on for so long and weekends remember that the speed of light exists. I just want my peace and serenity on the weekends, is that too much to ask?

The earth rejects this proposition because we know that you getting bad mocks won’t ever happen. Though, don’t be surprised if TSR tries to modify the earth because of this statement.

Spoiler

Bahaha wish I could do that :lol:
Hello. I'm very stressed
Tomorrow I have an exam that I am not looking forwards to at all. I've been revising all night and all last week but I just feel so unprepared and I'm terrified I'm going to let everybody down and fail. Anyways I've already completed my tasks for today so for tomorrow...

To-Do

Go through theory flashcards in the morning

Biology paper 2 anki + practice questions

Guitar practice (more than 30 mins for once)

Weightlifting (I have actually been keeping up with this but didn't do it today so will be tomorrow)

French

Toodle oo

TAGS:

Spoiler

Hello. I'm very stressed
Tomorrow I have an exam that I am not looking forwards to at all. I've been revising all night and all last week but I just feel so unprepared and I'm terrified I'm going to let everybody down and fail. Anyways I've already completed my tasks for today so for tomorrow...

To-Do

Weightlifting (I have actually been keeping up with this but didn't do it today so will be tomorrow)

French

Toodle oo

TAGS:

Spoiler

Good luck with the exam. Also, if you want my say, I’m going to conclude that you won’t fail this exam. You’re really smart from what I’ve seen so far so I have no doubts that you’ll pass.

Best of luck! :woo:
Hello. I'm very stressed

To-Do

French

Toodle oo

TAGS:

Spoiler

Good luck for exam :woo:
Hello. I'm very stressed

To-Do

French

Toodle oo

TAGS:

Spoiler

good luck tomorrow
i have a half day :colone:
GOOD LUCK YOULL DO AMAZING OK? GO LIV WOOOOOOO
hehe
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMENS

I hath received my science mock results. We haven't been given grades yet but I worked them out off of the AQA website because I'm impatient.

I got...

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAA

Anyways today i need to do hOmEwOrK because schools just love to do that to us don't they

Tags

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)

I hath received my science mock results. We haven't been given grades yet but I worked them out off of the AQA website because I'm impatient.

I got...

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAA

Anyways today i need to do hOmEwOrK because schools just love to do that to us don't they

Tags

Spoiler

:rave: Yasssss mate!

I haven't done my 'homework' today either :rofl: I've wasted like hours already not doing anything even if my deadline's next Monday/Tuesday

I got...

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAA

Tags

Spoiler

well doneeeeeeeee on your mocks :woo:

I got...

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAA

Tags

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMFG THATS GREAT WELL DONE LIV :hugs: woooooooooooooooooooooo

I got...

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAA

Tags

Spoiler

Well done :biggrin:
hello ladies and gentlemens

i hath received my science mock results. We haven't been given grades yet but i worked them out off of the aqa website because i'm impatient.

I got...

Spoiler

aaaaaaaaa

anyways today i need to do homework because schools just love to do that to us don't they

tags

Spoiler

thats amazing liv!!!!!!!!!!
15th Januaire

Much appreciation for all of your well done posts, I was going to reply to you all but then I just didn't so ty. Had a bit of a bad day mentally so didn't get much done :erm: hopefully tomorrow will be better tho!

To-do
~Bio unit 5 anki
~Physics unit 5 anki
~Chem unit 6 anki
~English lit quotations + mindmaps

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow! (Literally in 6 mins)

Tags:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending