The Student Room Group

Failing a module at UEL

I have just recovered from covid and found it very hard to look at screens and lights the last few weeks without being ill. I have applied for more time for a module but have not recieved any feedback and the due date is very soon. I am not ready to submit, what happens if I submit nothing? will i get a second chance for the module or will I fail the first semester?
Original post by Anonymous
I have just recovered from covid and found it very hard to look at screens and lights the last few weeks without being ill. I have applied for more time for a module but have not recieved any feedback and the due date is very soon. I am not ready to submit, what happens if I submit nothing? will i get a second chance for the module or will I fail the first semester?

Have you asked for an extension? You will have medical evidence you can submit ...
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Have you asked for an extension? You will have medical evidence you can submit ...

I applied for an extension but haven't heard anything about whether it was given or not, the deadline is this week and I don't think I'm going to have much to submit, I am an online student and work 40+ hours a week, I am trying to move to part time
I applied for an extension but haven't heard anything about whether it was given or not, the deadline is this week and I don't think I'm going to have much to submit, I am an online student and work 40+ hours a week, I am trying to move to part time

Try and make contact tomorrow if you can - it will be the first day at work for many people.
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79
Try and make contact tomorrow if you can - it will be the first day at work for many people.

Thank you! I am trying to move to part time hours for my course. Do you know if I will have to pay to resit a module if I do not submit? You have been very helpful!
Thank you! I am trying to move to part time hours for my course. Do you know if I will have to pay to resit a module if I do not submit? You have been very helpful!

Sorry I don't know - hope you can get a positive answer re an extension :smile:
Reply 6
Can I still pass my masters programme in UEL if I fail one module

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending