The Student Room Group

holiday over feb half-term?

Hi! So a few days ago my mum announced we would be going on holiday to Jersey, our first holiday abroad since covid (though not that far from the uk!), in the february half term for I think around 4 or 5 days including travel. I'm in year 12 and assuming exams go fully ahead, I'm wondering if I should be worried as to whether this holiday will affect my revision? Would you normally be doing a lot of revision over this half term, or are there often mocks afterwards? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
bUmp
Reply 3
no lol - enjoy yourself
Whether there are mocks or not will differ between schools, maybe ask one of your teachers?
4/5 days now isn't going to affect your exams in over a years time, have fun, enjoy your holiday :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! So a few days ago my mum announced we would be going on holiday to Jersey, our first holiday abroad since covid (though not that far from the uk!), in the february half term for I think around 4 or 5 days including travel. I'm in year 12 and assuming exams go fully ahead, I'm wondering if I should be worried as to whether this holiday will affect my revision? Would you normally be doing a lot of revision over this half term, or are there often mocks afterwards? Thanks :smile:

Do you want to go?
Reply 6
Thanks! I'm in Wales though so I have actual exams in May
Reply 7
Original post by Reality Check
Do you want to go?

I mean I'm not huge on holidays but I guess so lol, to spend time with my family. I'd prefer to go in the summer though
Original post by Anonymous
I mean I'm not huge on holidays but I guess so lol, to spend time with my family. I'd prefer to go in the summer though

You could always take some work with you - that way you get the holiday, an ability to keep up with your revision and the ideal excuse to spend some time by yourself 'working' when your family irritates you and you want to be left alone for a bit!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending