The Student Room Group

psychology 16-markers?

i'm in my first year of a-level psychology (aqa) and ive been struggling with 16-markers. i was wondering if it's worth having 3 points instead of just 2? like for a 16-marker on obedience i was thinking about having one chunk on locus of control, one chunk on social support, and one chunk on legitimacy of authority. i've asked my teachers if doing 3 slightly less developed chunks could get me the marks and they weren't particularly clear so i just thought id ask here as well =)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by spammbo
i'm in my first year of a-level psychology (aqa) and ive been struggling with 16-markers. i was wondering if it's worth having 3 points instead of just 2? like for a 16-marker on obedience i was thinking about having one chunk on locus of control, one chunk on social support, and one chunk on legitimacy of authority. i've asked my teachers if doing 3 slightly less developed chunks could get me the marks and they weren't particularly clear so i just thought id ask here as well =)

Hi, I'm in my second year of A Level Psychology and I generally do pretty well on 16 markers. The way I have been taught is to do one paragraph on AO1 (which is the knowledge/theory) then another paragraph for AO2 (this is only applicable if there is a stem/item along with the question) and then I do 4 evaluation paragraphs for my AO3.
Reply 2
Original post by jesssss04
Hi, I'm in my second year of A Level Psychology and I generally do pretty well on 16 markers. The way I have been taught is to do one paragraph on AO1 (which is the knowledge/theory) then another paragraph for AO2 (this is only applicable if there is a stem/item along with the question) and then I do 4 evaluation paragraphs for my AO3.

oh cool, thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending