The Student Room Group

Official Thread: Graduate Entry Dentistry 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I've not had mine either, goodluck!
Original post by Dshanati
Not had mine yet , have you ??
Reply 41
By any chance, has anyone heard back from Kings for the grad course? Or has anyone managed to contact them and ask when they might be sending out interviews? Its hard to know how to contact them.
Original post by IP2022
By any chance, has anyone heard back from Kings for the grad course? Or has anyone managed to contact them and ask when they might be sending out interviews? Its hard to know how to contact them.

I don’t think they’ve sent anything out yet for grad entry.
Reply 43
Original post by WhatdoIDO2023
I don’t think they’ve sent anything out yet for grad entry.

Thank you
Just got an interview invite for kings
Original post by tsrdentist
Just got an interview invite for kings

Same here! Congrats!
can I ask ur stats and r u local or international?
Me too :smile:
Reply 47
Me too
Original post by Godblessmepls
Same here! Congrats!
can I ask ur stats and r u local or international?

Congrats to all!
A*A*A but I have a masters of pharmacy degree and 3050 Band2 ucat how about you? I'm from the UK but not London.
(edited 1 year ago)
Congrats to all!
A*A*A but I have a masters of pharmacy degree and 3050 Band2 ucat how about you? I'm from the UK but not London.

Predicted 2:1 in bachelor pharmacology! My UCAT is 2890 b2. When’s your interview date?
Original post by Godblessmepls
Predicted 2:1 in bachelor pharmacology! My UCAT is 2890 b2. When’s your interview date?

I can't see any dates yet can you
Oh I see it now lol February 3rd whens yours
Good luck with your degree too

Same date! Good luck to u too!
Anybody else still waiting to hear from Kings, they asked for more info from my university on the same day other got interviews and I am worriedddd now haha! x
Original post by LauraDurrant1998
Anybody else still waiting to hear from Kings, they asked for more info from my university on the same day other got interviews and I am worriedddd now haha! x

They do interviews for quite a while. They interview more people than anyone else. And I would take them asking you for more info as a good sign as they haven't just straight up rejected. I got asked for more info in December and got my interview offer the other day!
Reply 55
Has anyone heard back from King's yet?
Original post by a_18
Has anyone heard back from King's yet?

Like offer or interviews? I had my interview about 2 weeks ago (03-02) x I received the interview email on 20-01 xx
Hi,

So after getting rejected by all 4 medical schools I really looked deep into what I wanted to do and realized dentistry is my passion. I am planning to do 4 years of pharmacy this September at Aston uni where I will get a master's degree I do not want to take a 2nd gap year after my degree which dental schools will accept me as a graduate? I am resitting A levels this year as well.
how do you feel your interview went?
Original post by WhatdoIDO2023
Like offer or interviews? I had my interview about 2 weeks ago (03-02) x I received the interview email on 20-01 xx
how did it go

Quick Reply

Latest