Provisional licence

Watch this thread
IbrarHussain786
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi need help guys I applied for my provisional licence and then I received the D1 form through post a week later, I filled it out and posted through a letter box no special delivery and I don’t have any document with that form.Now it’s been nearly 2 weeks and when ever I go and track the progress it says that awaiting provisional return form I’m just confused why is it taking that much time it’s been 2 weeks and they still haven’t received the formPlease help me
Last edited by IbrarHussain786; 3 months ago
hhollyb
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by IbrarHussain786)
Hi need help guys I applied for my provisional licence and then I received the D1 form through post a week later, I filled it out and posted through a letter box no special delivery and I don’t have any document with that form.Now it’s been nearly 2 weeks and when ever I go and track the progress it says that awaiting provisional return form I’m just confused why is it taking that much time it’s been 2 weeks and they still haven’t received the formPlease help me
Heyy,

Don't stress at all - I had the exact same problem. Mine took AGESSS to arrive and stated they were still awaiting for my form, but eventually it did end up arriving so literally ignore that it says that.
IbrarHussain786
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Did u post it without stamp or special delivery
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The status won't change until your application form is opened and processed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
26.67%
The paper was reasonable (7)
46.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (4)
26.67%
It was TERRIBLE (0)
0%

Watched Threads