The Student Room Group

Provisional licence

Hi need help guys I applied for my provisional licence and then I received the D1 form through post a week later, I filled it out and posted through a letter box no special delivery and I don’t have any document with that form.Now it’s been nearly 2 weeks and when ever I go and track the progress it says that awaiting provisional return form I’m just confused why is it taking that much time it’s been 2 weeks and they still haven’t received the formPlease help me
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by IbrarHussain786
Hi need help guys I applied for my provisional licence and then I received the D1 form through post a week later, I filled it out and posted through a letter box no special delivery and I don’t have any document with that form.Now it’s been nearly 2 weeks and when ever I go and track the progress it says that awaiting provisional return form I’m just confused why is it taking that much time it’s been 2 weeks and they still haven’t received the formPlease help me

Heyy,

Don't stress at all - I had the exact same problem. Mine took AGESSS to arrive and stated they were still awaiting for my form, but eventually it did end up arriving so literally ignore that it says that.
Did u post it without stamp or special delivery
Reply 3
The status won't change until your application form is opened and processed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending