The Student Room Group

Is this even possible

My girl said she loved me at first. It's not the first time a girl has said this to me or someone else. Tbh I don't even know how you can love someone from just looking at them.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No it’s not possible.
Maybe they’re confusing being highly attracted to someone as love.
Original post by Sidehustle
My girl said she loved me at first. It's not the first time a girl has said this to me or someone else. Tbh I don't even know how you can love someone from just looking at them.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

No, not at all. My ex girlfriend used love as a bait to play games with my feelings when I told her when we first met my intention was not to play games with her feelings like her ex did not she also took advantage of love, wanting marriage and planning a family in the future because she just wanted assets and financial gains out of me so not only she gold digged me even though sometimes I gave assets and valuables only as a gesture to show how much she meant to be since she was a princess back then and I was blindly in love. Though she also cheated on me because she had boys on her socials who she interacts with via messages that she opens, reads and replies, viewing pictures and videos and then sharing pictures and videos whilst we were dating even though I remained loyalty, respectful and committed throughout.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending