The Student Room Group

Share a company that does a student discount

It's National Student Money week this week, and I thought it would be a useful idea to share all the companies/businesses and other things where you can get a student discount.

Not only does it help you save money, but this thread should hopefully help others too. Share the companies you know who offer a student discount.

I'll start with an obvious one: Amazon Prime comes free for students!

Share yours below...
Hia!

We recently wrote an article about the best apps for students including a section on discount apps. One of my favourites from it is 'too good to go'!

Blog: https://www.port.ac.uk/news-events-and-blogs/blogs/study-and-student-life/best-apps-for-student-life

Uop rep - Ben
Reply 2
Hi,
Does anyone know anywhere that does student discounts on technology e.g. laptops?
I am planning on going to university in September and my current laptop is 4/5 years old and is not the best for a student. It is big and heavy and the battery does not last all day so I take my charger to college to charge it at break and lunch. I know that I need another one before university so I am planning to buy one this summer. I was just wondering if anyone knows anywhere you can buy good laptops for a good price or that have student discounts?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending