The Student Room Group

He asked for a second date but he does not initiate contact?

We began chatting 2 Weeks ago. Last thursday we Met for the very First Time. After the Date he Told me it was okay of me if I didn‘t like the date. I told him I enjoyed it and he replied he thought I wasn‘t interested in him.
We Then chatted until almost 2 am, I fell Asleep and Wrote him the next day.
Next days the Same happened.

On Sunday he asked me for a second date. We are going to Meet on Thursday.
That day the conversation ended differentely. He Wrote a Good Night Text.

Next day, I Waited and waited for him to Write a Good morning Text but nothing. Therefore I Initiated contact at 4 pm and Wrote him. we chatted, flirted, but the conversation did Not last as Long as the Other conversations.
He Wrote a Good Night Text, saying he Had to stay up Early.

Today, nothing.

Is this normal?
What I am thinking is maybe he Tries to Small the conversations and will ghost me afterwards. There were Some men who ghosted me After the First Date, so it is not Quite weird of me to fear that.
Maybe I showed him to much Attention, i‘m Not Quite Sure if this is a reason to ghost someone.

What do you think? What should I do?
Reply 1
He might just be nervous (he seems to be the type seeing how the first date went) or unsure, a little like you.
I don't think there really is anything you can do except just go on with your life and see what he does.
If he keeps putting in so little effort, then I would say you deserve better.

PS: Don't ever feel bad for giving someone you are interested in attention! The right person will appreciate it <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending