The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

GCU or Strathclyde

I've recieved offers for two of my top choices; Glasgow Caledonian for International Tourism and Events Management, and Strathclyde for Hospitality and Tourism Management & Marketing. Just wondering which one would be better for what I wanna study. I know Strathclyde is better statistically but I know that it also isn't known for their Hospitality courses, they're mainly known for business, chem eg, etc. I've heard a few good things about the GCU course but not a lot of people seem to study the subject I'm looking to study at Strathclyde
Have a think about how easy it will be accessing those two Universities. GCU is literally opposite the Buchanan Bus station where as for strathclyde, it's a little longer to get there (not much difference but worth pointing out) and for both there's various student accommodation nearby too and if you are interested in staying in a student accommodation then have a look at options and use that as one of your deciding factor. But for Strathclyde, like you said, better statistically and this will be easily attractive to the employers whilst looking at your qualifications, and might get you somewhere you want. The best advice i can give you is to attend the open days (in person or online) and ask them the questions and see which answers you like better and weigh the pro's and con's. Good luck!
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by 31rebecca
I've recieved offers for two of my top choices; Glasgow Caledonian for International Tourism and Events Management, and Strathclyde for Hospitality and Tourism Management & Marketing. Just wondering which one would be better for what I wanna study. I know Strathclyde is better statistically but I know that it also isn't known for their Hospitality courses, they're mainly known for business, chem eg, etc. I've heard a few good things about the GCU course but not a lot of people seem to study the subject I'm looking to study at Strathclyde

Hey which one did u go for eventually? I am also stuck between the two for supply chain management course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending