The Student Room Group

I feel like my choices are leaving it quite late to make a decision

I applied for GCC and UWS mental health nursing. My application was in before the january deadline.
So far I've had an interview for the Msc at UWS in mental health nursing but then no further communication.
I've not had any invite to interview for the Bsc at either UWS or GCC.

I'm not coming from school or college so I've got no one to get advice from. I've emailed my contacts at UWS three times about providing transcripts from a BA in another subject I did a few years ago but no-ones gotten back to me.

I'm getting a bit worried. When I did my UWS Msc interview they seemed to be saying they would be making decisions and sending out offers the following week - I'm sure they said they would be making decisions the following Thursday specifically. But I've heard nothing.

UWS said I needed to provide my transcript from my BA and I've twice emailed the person who originally asked for that - no reply. Then immediately after my interview I emailed one of the interviewers who had said to email her with any questions - she has not responded to me either.

Is anyone else applying for nursing courses in a similar position? Are most people still waiting for interviews or offers? Has anyone else done the Msc Mental Health Nursing at UWS and know if this silence is normal?
Hey.
I was a late applicant in early March. Only heard back from 1 with an interview. Some universities won’t start offering places until may time so maybe just hold tight till end of this month then maybe contact them to see what’s happening?
They do say up to 6 weeks once interview has been done so maybe worrying too much. I know there’s a lot of applicants this year and will take time to get back to everyone.
Sit tight and hope for the best
X
Original post by nocheeseplease
I applied for GCC and UWS mental health nursing. My application was in before the january deadline.
So far I've had an interview for the Msc at UWS in mental health nursing but then no further communication.
I've not had any invite to interview for the Bsc at either UWS or GCC.

I'm not coming from school or college so I've got no one to get advice from. I've emailed my contacts at UWS three times about providing transcripts from a BA in another subject I did a few years ago but no-ones gotten back to me.

I'm getting a bit worried. When I did my UWS Msc interview they seemed to be saying they would be making decisions and sending out offers the following week - I'm sure they said they would be making decisions the following Thursday specifically. But I've heard nothing.

UWS said I needed to provide my transcript from my BA and I've twice emailed the person who originally asked for that - no reply. Then immediately after my interview I emailed one of the interviewers who had said to email her with any questions - she has not responded to me either.

Is anyone else applying for nursing courses in a similar position? Are most people still waiting for interviews or offers? e the Msc Mental Health Nursing at UWS and know if this silence is normal?

Iv received two decisions early on after interview but this last one is taking ages! Had my interview in Jan and it feels like it's taking forever 😫
Iv had 2 offers which were quite soon after interview but this last uni is taking forever to get back to me with an answer 😫

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending