The Student Room Group

Exam grade

so i was a couple marks of getting a Merit in my btec business exam, is it worth paying and appealing it to get the merit, i want to go University i believe it was either the U6 business management or Unit 7 principles of management
Original post by kh2021
so i was a couple marks of getting a Merit in my btec business exam, is it worth paying and appealing it to get the merit, i want to go University i believe it was either the U6 business management or Unit 7 principles of management

I study L3 BTEC IT and I was also only a couple marks off a merit in my January exams. I suggest you do appeal your grade and ask for a review of marking as a lot of BTEC students have been experiencing issues such as unfair marking for their exam results. The exam baord has made a huge screw up with student's grades. I've posted a link below so you know what I'm talking about.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7191975#post96943522
Reply 2
Original post by ITStudent22
I study L3 BTEC IT and I was also only a couple marks off a merit in my January exams. I suggest you do appeal your grade and ask for a review of marking as a lot of BTEC students have been experiencing issues such as unfair marking for their exam results. The exam baord has made a huge screw up with student's grades. I've posted a link below so you know what I'm talking about.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7191975#post96943522

thank you that was useful to hear
Original post by kh2021

Hi there I am studying BTEC Extended Diploma in IT I would definitely recommend you paying and appealing as they should be able to push your mark for a merit.
Reply 4
Original post by Armaan247
Hi there I am studying BTEC Extended Diploma in IT I would definitely recommend you paying and appealing as they should be able to push your mark for a merit.

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending