The Student Room Group

DSA expenses

Hi guys,

I wondered if anyone knew if I could submit my receipts for printer ink and paper to DSA people online or if I had to send in a form? If it can't be done online (and I really, really hope it can) does anyone know the address please as it's not on the form I've found?

When I was searching on my phone I think I found an online form, but now I'm on my laptop it has disappeared - please help!

Kirsty
Original post by LittleBirdx
Hi guys,

I wondered if anyone knew if I could submit my receipts for printer ink and paper to DSA people online or if I had to send in a form? If it can't be done online (and I really, really hope it can) does anyone know the address please as it's not on the form I've found?

When I was searching on my phone I think I found an online form, but now I'm on my laptop it has disappeared - please help!

Kirsty

Hi kirsty,

If you click on Dsa application, under the to do list in section 1 there is the option to upload receipts, if you select that you can input your information about the supplier, item e.g. Ink, and cost. After you have confirmed you've input it correctly it should give you the option to upload your receipt.

Hope this helps.

Kirstie
Reply 2
Original post by kirstie05
Hi kirsty,

If you click on Dsa application, under the to do list in section 1 there is the option to upload receipts, if you select that you can input your information about the supplier, item e.g. Ink, and cost. After you have confirmed you've input it correctly it should give you the option to upload your receipt.

Hope this helps.

Kirstie

HI kirstie,

Thanks for your reply, I found it about half an hour after posting -- after spending ages searching I came across it by accident :smile: thanks again
Reply 3
Adding to this, is there any way to see submitted receipts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending