The Student Room Group

unit 6 principles of management

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StevenGerradNo12
So has anyone got any reccomendations????? PLS HELP IM PANIACKING

same bro wtf
^anyone ?
Can anyone share something
Hello, Today I got my case study and I would like to ask if someone has made some reccomendations of the issues that the company faced. Thank you. If I make some other notes or writte some reccomendation I will share with all of you. Thank you again.
Original post by 10106390
Hello, Today I got my case study and I would like to ask if someone has made some reccomendations of the issues that the company faced. Thank you. If I make some other notes or writte some reccomendation I will share with all of you. Thank you again.

thank you mate please help me i'm dying
Its look like the most

Original post by narsayee21
thank you mate please help me i'm dying

I think the main question for this case study will be about Business Culture because the most of the info in the case study cover Business Culture wow. Oh I hope all will PASS. Good Luck!!!!!! The first exam of Unit 6 i was 5 marks away from PASS, because I didnt have the time for question 2, I jsut done question 1. I hope this time to pass oh....i am stessing ,,,,,
Original post by StevenGerradNo12
So has anyone got any reccomendations????? PLS HELP IM PANIACKING

Issue 1: Increase in the number of customer complaints
- As parcels are being lost due to a shortage of drivers, this has meant the business has been unable to retain enough staff for the business which can put a severe strain on their operations as a result of inflexibility.

Issue 2: Change in job roles
- New staff in the workplace meaning not much experience and so parcels are lost or damaged.
- Less drivers available due to staff shortages which can lead to work overload as a result of increased demand.
- This can be linked to Fredrick Taylor's theory, pay is the main motivator. This is evident as it states in the case study that drivers only get paid for each successful delivery and because of this, staff are moving to the warehouse where there is fixed pay but this can be unpredictable.
- The employees moving to the workplace will need to be trained which can be viewed as an expense to the business.
Recommendation:
Could hire people externally to fill in job vacancies and reward staff with financial and non financial incentives to help them feel valued and respected in the workplace. Additionally, offering flexible hours and getting rid of temporary staff, agency workers, subcontractors can reduce expenses for DingDong Ltd.
Original post by 10106390
Its look like the most

I think the main question for this case study will be about Business Culture because the most of the info in the case study cover Business Culture wow. Oh I hope all will PASS. Good Luck!!!!!! The first exam of Unit 6 i was 5 marks away from PASS, because I didnt have the time for question 2, I jsut done question 1. I hope this time to pass oh....i am stessing ,,,,,

I was 10 marks away from a Merit.
oh that good good luck !!! i fill like if I have done question 2 i was going to achieve MERIT but....i spent my whole time only for the first question...
Original post by zingy1
Notes:

Hope this helps.

do u have anymore notes? pls send them through before tuesday.
if you have any notes, please send them in and share with others. i will try my best to produce a word doc.
Reply 31
Original post by zingy1
Notes:
do you have any more better notes

Hope this helps.

do you have any more better notes?
Original post by idzz11
do you have any more better notes?

Notes on what?
Be specific.
listen, where ever u typed up ur notes on, send the whole thing here pls. all ur notes on dingdong ltd to be specific..
Anyone wanna add my snap mimi.1551
I can make a group so we can share our notes
can you make a group that would be helpful
Original post by Mimi.1551
Anyone wanna add my snap mimi.1551
I can make a group so we can share our notes

Ok, I added you. Sure, that would be helpful.
Hello, do you have any other issues or recommendations because for the exam we need 3 each
Hi Guys,

Can anyone please share any notes or resources in preparation for Tuesday?
Original post by Hames paheb
Hello, do you have any other issues or recommendations because for the exam we need 3 each

Literally don’t have a clue

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending