The Student Room Group

life

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thx - I’m year 9 though so not much stress
Yeah everyone hates latin - the school even made it have less periods in the week lolll.
Reply 21
aww year nine that sounds so nice! how are you finding it? what subjects do u take xx

latin is kinda terrifying like why is it so hard?? what even is a declension??? 💀✋🏼

Original post by Inc3me
Thx - I’m year 9 though so not much stress
Yeah everyone hates latin - the school even made it have less periods in the week lolll.
Reply 22
Original post by nat_!
aww year nine that sounds so nice! how are you finding it? what subjects do u take xx

latin is kinda terrifying like why is it so hard?? what even is a declension??? 💀✋🏼

Year nine is greater than I thought, I thought it would be the hardest cos gcse course choices. Do you mean gcse choices orr the other ones?

Yeah ikr, I thought it would be easy cos old romans used it but apparently not how clever are romanssss?
Reply 23
Original post by Inc3me
Year nine is greater than I thought, I thought it would be the hardest cos gcse course choices. Do you mean gcse choices orr the other ones?

Yeah ikr, I thought it would be easy cos old romans used it but apparently not how clever are romanssss?

aww i’m glad to hear ur taking advantage of year nine!! i litro deeped everything and got so stressed it was so bad. just stay chill and listen in class i would recommend.
yeah ur gcses :smile:
omg don’t get me started on roman numerals 😭
Reply 24
Original post by nat_!
aww i’m glad to hear ur taking advantage of year nine!! i litro deeped everything and got so stressed it was so bad. just stay chill and listen in class i would recommend.
yeah ur gcses :smile:
omg don’t get me started on roman numerals 😭

Thx for advice

And I chose ten (weren’t allowed more than ten, they said less is more)
English
English
Maths
Triple science
Geography
Computer science
Chinese
DT

FSMQ Maths thingy
(edited 2 years ago)
Guys this convo
I’m an anon and u know why
Come on Y13 army show ourselves
@Suskyy @Crusteans
Reply 26
Original post by Inc3me
Thx for advice

And I chose ten (weren’t allowed more than ten, they said less is more)
English
English
Maths
Triple science
Geography
Computer science
Chinese
DT

FSMQ Maths thingy

OMG I DO FSMQ I LOVE IT it’s litro sm fun. it’s like the first yr of a level maths it’s awesome. have u started yet? we only started it in year ten and in our first assessment we all got like an E but my class is solid now we get A’s these days :smile:))

i do DT too!! which exam board :smile:
i just got my score back for my coursework and i did rlly well im acc so freaking happy
just have to ace theory too now :,)
Original post by nat_!
OMG I DO FSMQ I LOVE IT it’s litro sm fun. it’s like the first yr of a level maths it’s awesome. have u started yet? we only started it in year ten and in our first assessment we all got like an E but my class is solid now we get A’s these days :smile:))

i do DT too!! which exam board :smile:
i just got my score back for my coursework and i did rlly well im acc so freaking happy
just have to ace theory too now :,)

COOOLLLLL, we kinda started it in a club but not yet - we just got onto logs and something. What we’ve done so far is really cool but half an hour is not lots of time to take stuff in lol.

AQA exam board - it sounds fun and I like dt - what did you make???
And what is the theory like?
Original post by Anonymous
COOOLLLLL, we kinda started it in a club but not yet - we just got onto logs and something. What we’ve done so far is really cool but half an hour is not lots of time to take stuff in lol.

My post has glitched again - on iPad it’s crazy - it doesn’t even say anon 2 lol
The key to success is to never give up, never surrender 🔑
Original post by RichPiana
The key to success is to never give up, never surrender 🔑

Unless you surrender to the feeling of not surrendering - in that case hmmmmmm
Unless you surrender to the feeling of not surrendering - in that case hmmmmmm

Umm, tsr thinks I’m anon one
Can mods help here or no?
Reply 32

logs in year nine? that’s awesome u must be so clever wow 😭 it gets so interesting once you properly get into some topics :smile:

i do edexcel but i made this massive hanging plant pot with some cool extra electronic feature things. the theory is boring af it’s litro just memorisation so don’t deep it bestie
Original post by nat_!
logs in year nine? that’s awesome u must be so clever wow 😭 it gets so interesting once you properly get into some topics :smile:

i do edexcel but i made this massive hanging plant pot with some cool extra electronic feature things. the theory is boring af it’s litro just memorisation so don’t deep it bestie

I just realised my post didn’t post all that time ago are you doing exams now?

And cool, have you heard of kokedamas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending