The Student Room Group

Im 2 months past being 16 and havent received my National Insurance Number

so i turned 16 in march, and im tryna get a job soon. Looking into it i realised i havent received my national insurance number but i was supposed to 5 months ago. what do i do?
I had a delay of about 1.5 months when I turned 16, I called them up and they said they'd resend it to me.
Original post by Leviathan_
so i turned 16 in march, and im tryna get a job soon. Looking into it i realised i havent received my national insurance number but i was supposed to 5 months ago. what do i do?

I received mine on NHS documentation it’s the reference number usually. But you can call HMRC they’ll send you out a new one in a week or two.
Sorry to say this, but you no longer exist.
Hey i was in the same situation, if you call them up they'll give it to you. Just make sure u have a parent cause they will ask for them
Reply 6
Original post by Schotel
I received mine on NHS documentation it’s the reference number usually. But you can call HMRC they’ll send you out a new one in a week or two.

That would be your NHS number...
Original post by IWMTom
That would be your NHS number...

Aha, it isn’t. It’s my national insurance number. Only appears on certain NHS documents which I’ve received in the past. Please do not speak on a matter, as if I’m an idiot - I know my national insurance number, and it was previously on a NHS document as well. Cheers Tom.
Reply 8
Original post by Schotel
Aha, it isn’t. It’s my national insurance number. Only appears on certain NHS documents which I’ve received in the past. Please do not speak on a matter, as if I’m an idiot - I know my national insurance number, and it was previously on a NHS document as well. Cheers Tom.

Oof, somebody's tetchy!
Original post by IWMTom
Oof, somebody's tetchy!

It’s been a long day aha! Have a good one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending