The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what do u do when not in sch? and wat do ur parents say?
Reply 2
magiccarpet
what do u do when not in sch? and wat do ur parents say?

my parents dont know, and i just stay at home cos no one is in all day, but to day ill say i had cramps
but wat do u do at home? dont u get bored? and y dont u like school? how old r u?
Reply 4
magiccarpet
but wat do u do at home? dont u get bored? and y dont u like school? how old r u?

ok whats with all the questions?
there must be something you dont like about the actual going to school part of it.. does it annoy you that youre made to go? or do you not like teachers authority there? or are you just lazy?!
to solve the problem we need to know what it is first.
if u r under 16, u only hav a little while at sch left and ur parents r gonna get jailed.

also, if i was at home everyday id be bored senseless. go to school to see your mates and have a laugh
Reply 7
If you don't like bunking off, why do it then? Today, make sure you do some work and go in tomorrow.
just go in tomoro and dont do any work. go in now.
Reply 9
presebjenada
there must be something you dont like about the actual going to school part of it.. does it annoy you that youre made to go? or do you not like teachers authority there? or are you just lazy?!

the only thing i dont like bout school is double maths on thursday morning
yea dont blame u!!! if its GCSE math, do some study at home tho cos u cant get a job or go uni etc unless u got it grade C+
so what do you think to yourself on school mornings then? cant you just not be bothered to get out of bed? or is it somehting else..
Reply 12
I am bunking today also
I am just home went in for first 2 periods ( PE and private study) lol :biggrin:
i hated pe it was such shy ttte i also hated privaetstudy
Reply 14
presebjenada
so what do you think to yourself on school mornings then? cant you just not be bothered to get out of bed? or is it somehting else..

i just cant be bothered to get out of bed!
omg im such a failure :mad:
Reply 15
*shakes head with disappointment*

Oh well, just make sure you enjoy your day off!
youre lazy yes.. but not a failure - you just need to find something to motivate you to go - depending what year youre in, pick a goal and work towards it - think how proud youll be of yourself if you got really good grades and surprised everyone. you'll make your life so much easier if you do - you have to go to school till youre 16 anyway - so you might as well sit in the lessons and get some grades..
Reply 17
presebjenada
youre lazy yes.. but not a failure - you just need to find something to motivate you to go - depending what year youre in, pick a goal and work towards it - think how proud youll be of yourself if you got really good grades and surprised everyone. you'll make your life so much easier if you do - you have to go to school till youre 16 anyway - so you might as well sit in the lessons and get some grades..

im in yr 11 so its not like theres loads to go
Reply 18
ano what takes me to skool every day
RLY Hot guy in my PE class brightens up my day :P lolol
I'm soooo sad I know
Reply 19
Peppi
ano what takes me to skool every day
RLY Hot guy in my PE class brightens up my day :P lolol
I'm soooo sad I know

i go to a all girls school! :frown:

Latest