The Student Room Group

Advanced higher essay help!

I’ve just started advanced higher history at my school and am already struggling with the essays. If anyone has any essays on unit 1 American civil war or anything please send !!!
Reply 1
Original post by jemmmmmmmmmmmm
I’ve just started advanced higher history at my school and am already struggling with the essays. If anyone has any essays on unit 1 American civil war or anything please send !!!

They're normally so many lol

hey there, i just finished AH and i did the american civil war topic so lmk if you need help or want someone to look over your essays! :smile:

Hello, this was one of my favorite unit,
How far have you gone with this?
What the handouts and reading materials are you using?
I think we can start here.
Hi, we haven’t been given any reading or anything to do so I’m just so confused. Just any examples of questions or essays could be useful if you have anything! Thankss
Original post by franklyfruity
hey there, i just finished AH and i did the american civil war topic so lmk if you need help or want someone to look over your essays! :smile:

Heyy, if you have any like reading material suggestions or examples of essays that would be really helpful! I think my teacher has forgotten to teach us lmao. 😂
Reply 6
any updates? I'm also studying the same subjects and find it quite difficult.

Quick Reply