just wanna cry...

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
today at work, i saw the guy that hacks me and who sexually assaulted me... i served him and slammed the window door in his face and didnt give him good customer service. i cant seem to stop thinking back. what do i do?
Charles 1978
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hope you’re ok I would have done the exactly the same
anniisa97
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It’s ok, you had the same response I would probably have if I saw my abuser unexpectedly like that. Hope you’re doing ok, you can always message me if you need someone to talk to
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Charles 1978)
Hope you’re ok I would have done the exactly the same
thanks. it's not the first time either and he just tried not to laugh, he's that sick in the head.

(Original post by anniisa97)
It’s ok, you had the same response I would probably have if I saw my abuser unexpectedly like that. Hope you’re doing ok, you can always message me if you need someone to talk to
thank you! i rlly appreciate it i'm okay now
Doomotron
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
today at work, i saw the guy that hacks me and who sexually assaulted me... i served him and slammed the window door in his face and didnt give him good customer service. i cant seem to stop thinking back. what do i do?
It was probably the right thing to do. Revenge is sweet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (70)
67.96%
In the post (4)
3.88%
Text (14)
13.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads