The Student Room Group

Im getting annoyed at my friend and idk what to do

(Fake names)
For context Ive been friends with Mark for almost two years, I had teased him at the start of our friendship and eventually it was both of us bothering and teasing one another. I trusted him a lot as he would tell me about his issues and I would give him advice, this slowly started changing after he kept stopping me when I tried to tell him my own issues saying that "you shouldn't tell me private stuff" or "you don't have to tell me if you dont wanna" and immediately changed the conversation without letting me answer.
I had told him various times that this annoyed me and how it made me feel like he simply didn't care. I started to avoid him and didn't talk with him as much as he had also done some other things that started to make me uncomfortable and irritated such as talking to the one person called Sebastian, who made me cry and yelled at me infront of everyone in the cafeteria for a misunderstanding, Mark knew of all of this as I had told him as I was crying . He had also started to ask questions about the type of person I would like to date and implying that he would be a good suitor, he knows I don't want to date and was well aware that this was a topic that made me feel uncomfy.
I don't know what to do as this is someone I really appreciated and we share friends in common so Im very much conflicted.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending