Original post by Newtothis_24
Feeling like a nervous wreck rn

me too :frown: best of luckkk
Original post by franklyfruity
me too :frown: best of luckkk

You too!
Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 23
Hi guys, I left school a year ago but I spent this year to do my higher maths.

I got an A in it, the message came right now.

Good luck to the rest of you :smile:
Hey guys,
I got AAAAB
A’s in higher maths, physics, English and CS
B in graphics ( I plan on appealing as I was predicted an A).
Good luck everyone:biggrin:
My son has met his conditions for his university place. I’m absolutely delighted for him. Hope everyone’s plans work out for them. Last results day for me. Thank goodness!
Original post by Kubsy
Hi guys, I left school a year ago but I spent this year to do my higher maths.

I got an A in it, the message came right now.

Good luck to the rest of you :smile:

Original post by _samantha.smithh
Hey guys,
I got AAAAB
A’s in higher maths, physics, English and CS
B in graphics ( I plan on appealing as I was predicted an A).
Good luck everyone:biggrin:
Congratulations everyone :woo:
Original post by Leia Organa
My son has met his conditions for his university place. I’m absolutely delighted for him. Hope everyone’s plans work out for them. Last results day for me. Thank goodness!
Great news, well done to your son
Just got my results and I got:
Bio H A
Chem H A
Eng H A
Maths H A
Phys H A

I’M SO HAPPY!!! I HOPE THIS ISN’T A TYPO AND IT’S MY ACTUAL RESULTS COS THIS FEELS SO SURREAL.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by dorkpop2000
Just got my results and I got:
Bio H A
Chem H A
Eng H A
Maths H A
Phys H A

I’M SO HAPPY!!! I HOPE THIS ISN’T A TYPO AND MY ACTUAL RESULTS COS THIS FEELS SO SURREAL.

:bl: What are you doing to celebrate?
Well done and good luck everyone getting results today! :biggrin:
Good luck to everyone getting their results today! Let us know if you need any help at all :smile:
met the conditions of my uni offer!! congrats and good luck to everyone else getting results, i hope your hard work pays off :smile:
Original post by franklyfruity
met the conditions of my uni offer!! congrats and good luck to everyone else getting results, i hope your hard work pays off :smile:

Congratulations! What wonderful news :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by loris.
I think I did well enough to get an A in AH Maths and H Modern Studies, but I'm not sure that I did well enough to get A in Higher Music.

Aghh! I managed to get 3As!!! Really chuffed with that. So glad to hear that people are meeting their University conditions, and best of luck to anyone still to receive their results.
Original post by loris.
Aghh! I managed to get 3As!!! Really chuffed with that. So glad to hear that people are meeting their University conditions, and best of luck to anyone still to receive their results.

:bl: Woooooooo
Reply 36
Is there a link for grade boundaries yet
Just got AAAAA at Higher (by letter) for Computing, English, Maths, Philosophy and Physics, and feeling very happy + relieved, but I can't find any indication of grade bands, and I'm wandering if those are meant to be on the document (?) Not that I'm super worried about the difference between an A1 and an A2.
I got accepted into my insurance however my firm is still 'awaiting confirmation'. I'm a near miss, should I email the university (their hotline isn't open until tomorrow) or give it more time?
Original post by Bluebells60
Is there a link for grade boundaries yet

i think this is it? https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/102189.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending