The Student Room Group

Student finance tuition fee loan is showing up as cancelled?

My student finance tuition fee loan shows up as "awaiting conformation" then "cancelled" underneath it. However my maintenance loan appears to be okay and shows as "awaiting conformation" is this normal? I did have to edit my application as I changed unis through clearing
Original post by FFXXX
My student finance tuition fee loan shows up as "awaiting conformation" then "cancelled" underneath it. However my maintenance loan appears to be okay and shows as "awaiting conformation" is this normal? I did have to edit my application as I changed unis through clearing

I would ring student finance as soon as you can to have the matter resolved. You need student finance to confirm the tuition fees so the uni can be paid :smile:
Original post by FFXXX

were you able to sort it out? this just happened to me right now
Original post by FFXXX

I've got the same issue but with maintinance loan being shown as canceled despite it being previously "awaiting confirmation"
Original post by geronimo772
I've got the same issue but with maintinance loan being shown as canceled despite it being previously "awaiting confirmation"

Log in to your SFE account during office hours Mon-Fri and use the live chat function to raise your query (to find live chat, click undergraduate student finance application and then contact us.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending