The Student Room Group

cancelling student finance application

i no longer want to receive student finance payments (for maintenance loan) but i’m still going to be going to university. i haven’t registered with my uni yet so can i just press the ‘cancel student finance application’ button and then register with the uni as normal, or will i have to press cancel and also contact the uni to tell them i’ve cancelled my student finance before i register with them?
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by softwd
i no longer want to receive student finance payments (for maintenance loan) but i’m still going to be going to university. i haven’t registered with my uni yet so can i just press the ‘cancel student finance application’ button and then register with the uni as normal, or will i have to press cancel and also contact the uni to tell them i’ve cancelled my student finance before i register with them?

Do you still want the tuition fee loan?
Original post by softwd

Hi there, Do you still require the Tuition Fee Loan? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending