The Student Room Group

shall i give up? what's he thinking?!

on my fresher's week i met some guy who was at a different uni in the same city.
We exchanged numbers, then a couple of weeks later meet for a coffee and get on well.
Following on from that we meet for a few drinks a couple of weeks later and end up going back to his where the inevitable takes place.
Howeverrr, he had a few, issues getting it up which wasn't a huge deal at the time..later the day after he texts me etc with all the regular 'how are you' etc
So after a couple of days he asks me whether i was disappointed with the way things panned out that night, and i said noo and we both concluded we'd had a reeally nice time with each other anyway.

thursday rolls around and he asks me if i fancy a drink this coming sat (ie.tomorrow) buuuut.. i haven't heard a word since thurs and i'm startin to think he's had a sudden change of heart!
i sent a drunken prompt last night of 'is sat still on?' yet have heard nothing and i'm worried i've somehow blown it, or he's just binned me lol.
anyone shed some light on this?
Reply 1
Nothing you can do really. If he wants to get in touch he will. Just make other plans
Reply 2
stop being so needy
Wasn't Thursday yesterday? :confused: Or are you talking about last Thursday?

If you're talking about the latter, then wait it out. If he wants to contact you, he will. If yesterday, then give the guy a break :s-smilie:
Reply 4
You could try actually rinigng him rather than texting. Talk to him...it's the only way you're likely to find out what's going on! :smile:
Ring him, like Evenstar says, but don't keep chasing him.
What if he's just too busy right now? Don't worry :wink:
Reply 7
Call him, ask something like where you're going. Texts do nothing.
If you're talking about Thursday, as in yesterday, then I doubt you have anything to worry about, he's probably just a little busy or has no credit.
Reply 9
he doesnt like you anymore, get over it lol

Latest

Trending

Trending