The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL robotics and AI

This is a new course opening in 2023, if you are applying what sorta things are you including in your PS?
Original post by Anonymous
This is a new course opening in 2023, if you are applying what sorta things are you including in your PS?

I included my past competitions as well as any summer school training which I completed. I talked a bit about some sports/volunteering I did in my last paragraph. If you don't mind me asking, what predicted grades are you applying with?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I included my past competitions as well as any summer school training which I completed. I talked a bit about some sports/volunteering I did in my last paragraph. If you don't mind me asking, what predicted grades are you applying with?

I saw someone on another post say four A*s but I don’t have that, I think I have 2 A*s and 2As
Reply 3
Hi, offer holder here. I just wanna know if we are having all sessions at Stratford Campus or there will be some days spent in the lovely ucl main campus?
Reply 4
Original post by Hasan Zhu
Hi, offer holder here. I just wanna know if we are having all sessions at Stratford Campus or there will be some days spent in the lovely ucl main campus?

Hello, I’m also an offer holder. Most of the lectures will be at the Stratford campus but sometimes we may have lectures in other campuses too. See you then!
Reply 5
Hello, I’m also an offer holder. Most of the lectures will be at the Stratford campus but sometimes we may have lectures in other campuses too. See you then!

Hi there, may I ask what predicted grades were you applying with? Cuz I’m applying for 2024fall with 4A*(maths fm phy comsci) predicted but robotics and ai seems really competitive. Anyways, hope you enjoy the course!
Reply 6
Anyone in Robotics interested in a large ensuite at One Pool Street for £304/week? I can add some cash to swap for a room closer to Bloomsbury campus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending