The Student Room Group

philosophy A-level

hi! Does anyone have any tips on how to revise for philosophy a-level? I usually use flashcards for revision but I'm not sure if they would work for this subject.
I take RS (a bit diff from straight philosophy but prob similar in terms of revision) but I find that flashcards work well for me!! Revision is very individual though so you have to find what works for you :smile: I also do lots of essay plans so I have one for literally any kind of question that could come up - this is very helpful although time consuming so try it a little bit first!! Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
thank you so much. I'll have a go at this
Original post by kaayb7
hi! Does anyone have any tips on how to revise for philosophy a-level? I usually use flashcards for revision but I'm not sure if they would work for this subject.

Past papers might also be useful
Reply 4
thank you to all the new replies! they are very useful!
Original post by kaayb7

I do RS, and I like to use mind maps to organise each topic (one mind map per topic) which I find makes it easier to plan essays for me.
Reply 6
exam tomorrow!
hope we all do very well, i’m hoping to see jtb and utilitarianism as 25 markers😩

Quick Reply

Latest