The Student Room Group

Churchill math Cambridge

Anyone applying to Churchill to read Mathematics? I don’t really see any Churchill applicants on the student room.
Reply 1
I am applying to Engineering has anyone gotten their interview invitation
yes, i am applying to read mathematics at churchill
Reply 3
May i know how many questions did u manage to solve ? ( the pre admission test ). I did really bad(the super terrible type, not joking), and I felt like I have to reconsider if i should still work on the interview...

(Original post by rmnjn_tliltocatl)
Original post by rmnjn_tliltocatl
yes sure, in the test I got answers for all the questions i attempted, and checked my workings afterwards and I for sure lost marks but overall I feel confident about it.
i think you should still work on the interview, you must go for it! its always worth a try, i wish you good luck
Original post by Offers
May i know how many questions did u manage to solve ? ( the pre admission test ). I did really bad(the super terrible type, not joking), and I felt like I have to reconsider if i should still work on the interview...

(Original post by rmnjn_tliltocatl)
Reply 5
Thank you so much! I could not even do half of the required no. Of questions. Well, good luck for our interviews!!!
I made four incredibly stupid blunders, so I'll probably get 12/20. If not for the reckless mistakes, I would have gotten 18/20.
Original post by noobmaths
I made four incredibly stupid blunders, so I'll probably get 12/20. If not for the reckless mistakes, I would have gotten 18/20.

how did your application go?
how did your application go?

My application was unsuccessful. Congratulations on your offer.
yes sure, in the test I got answers for all the questions i attempted, and checked my workings afterwards and I for sure lost marks but overall I feel confident about it.
i think you should still work on the interview, you must go for it! its always worth a try, i wish you good luck

Hi i have my churchill maths test this week and can’t find any resources anywhere! i was just wondering is it more a level type questions or STEP type questions
Original post by noobmaths

Hi i have my churchill maths test this week and can’t find any resources anywhere! i was just wondering is it more a level type questions or STEP type questions
Reply 11
Original post by george12345789

The questions were very similar to the MCQ section of Oxford MAT. Good Luck!

Hi, I am applying Churchill this year as well. How did today’s assessment go?
Original post by Youjia Zhang
Hi, I am applying Churchill this year as well. How did today’s assessment go?

pretty well tbh i recon lowest 12/13 highest 16/17 marks. wbu?
pretty well tbh i recon lowest 12/13 highest 16/17 marks. wbu?

Mine as well. It’s a easy test. But I found I get one question wrong in part A . I think I probably gonna get 19 ish. Btw when is your interview
Original post by Youjia Zhang
Mine as well. It’s a easy test. But I found I get one question wrong in part A . I think I probably gonna get 19 ish. Btw when is your interview

yeah one or two in part a i got wrong as well. 4th of december

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending