The Student Room Group

is anyone struggling with Unit 3 planning and management of computing projects?

So im doing a BTEC level 3 computing extended diploma rn and im just struggling with the unit 3. Im usually a distinction student but this unit is so boring I really struggle to concentrate. The software we are given to create gantt charts is unusable (i could make a better one in c#). Just wondering if anyone else has a strong hate towards unit 3
What year are you in? first or second....
Original post by malikieriordan27
What year are you in? first or second....

second year
I'm also struggling with the time set in exams , its crazy how in unit 3 you get 3 hours per part but in unit 4 you get 6 hours for the whole thing
Reply 4
do any of you guys still remember function points for unit 3
Reply 5
Original post by StefanMorris71
So im doing a BTEC level 3 computing extended diploma rn and im just struggling with the unit 3. Im usually a distinction student but this unit is so boring I really struggle to concentrate. The software we are given to create gantt charts is unusable (i could make a better one in c#). Just wondering if anyone else has a strong hate towards unit 3

lol me too i don't know sh*t and I have mocks coming up on Monday so I'm revising everything now
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by nhmkf.f
lol me too i don't know sh*t and I have mocks coming up on Monday so I'm revising everything now

bro same here. i got mocks on 11 on dec and the software im getting told to use is excel like wtf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending