The Student Room Group

Tech Graduate Scheme

I have two offers of contracts from two tech graduate schemes. One being Sparta global 2 years the other being Albany Beck 1 year . Has anyone done this before with either company how was it. I want to get into tech (software development )at this time these are the options I have, is this a good route. Better pay from Albany beck but do not get paid for training like Sparta Global.Which is better?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Hi did you end up joining any scheme?
Reply 2
Original post by switch2
Hi did you end up joining any scheme?

I did but I left after a month didn’t feel ready for it yet. Tryning to decide to do at this moment in time wanna a job in tech but not sure what area be it UX design, data , software/hardware or BA
Original post by Parce35
I did but I left after a month didn’t feel ready for it yet. Tryning to decide to do at this moment in time wanna a job in tech but not sure what area be it UX design, data , software/hardware or BA

Hi! Did you join Albany Beck or Sparta? I'm interviewing with Albany on tuesday and kind relunctant about the whole unpaid training and the fact that, its not 100% guarantee that you go to a client after training. If you went with Albany could you tell me a bit about the experience? Like, did you feel it would be worth it to stay the whole 3 months unpaid to receive the training or that they would support you in getting a position with their clients?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending