The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Has anyone been accepted into Edinburgh Uni?

Some of my friends which applied have but for my course (astrophysics) I haven't been replied to yet, although the amount of people with any reply from Edinburgh is quite small. Is this normal?
Original post by pukklemaster
Some of my friends which applied have but for my course (astrophysics) I haven't been replied to yet, although the amount of people with any reply from Edinburgh is quite small. Is this normal?

Hi it says on their website most decisions will be made by the end of April! Try not to worry
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
OMG well done! I also received one today for geophysics and meteorology at Edinburgh, still havent heard from my astrophysics offer tho.
Hi. I received my offer last week for electrical eng.
OMG CONGRATS!! Do you think that will be your first choice?
Original post by ponkova
hi i received my offer today for philosophy

when did you apply, i applied for philosophy on nov 8 and still haven’t heard back, mighy just withdraw
I've just received my BSc geography unconditional offer today, I applied late November for context.
Reply 7
I applied for msc management in Edinburgh and have an offer from durham bt the deadline for tuition fee deposit is 23rd march for durham so m confuse whether to opt for durham by paying the fee or wait for Edinburgh’s decision
OMG CONGRATS!! Do you think that will be your first choice?

Thank you. I’m not sure yet. I’m still deciding between ICL(offer received) and ETHZ(waiting).
Reply 9
I applied for msc management in Edinburgh and have an offer from durham bt the deadline for tuition fee deposit is 23rd march for durham so m confuse whether to opt for durham by paying the fee or wait for Edinburgh’s decision(which will take much longer and will lose durham) i have one from Birmingham too

Original post by Caitlin1811x
Hi it says on their website most decisions will be made by the end of April! Try not to worry
Original post by Anonymous
when did you apply, i applied for philosophy on nov 8 and still haven’t heard back, mighy just withdraw

I applied really late,like a few days before the jan deadline so I was very surprised when I got the offer.Edi is the first offer i received.

I applied for physics for early entry in October, I want to say the twelfth, and I still haven’t heard anything, so I wouldnt worry about it. They are known for being quite late replying, particularly if you are in England like me
I got in a week after I applied for Bsc for Maths and Business, I applied in early December though to kind of get it out of the way lol, but a lot of people from my school has heard back I think 8 so far has been rejected and 3 has been given an offer, so don't stress, Edinburgh will reply soon.
anyone had an offer for psychology/sociology?
Ywah my friend just got in for it like three days ago
are they uk?
Original post by fran2510
anyone had an offer for psychology/sociology?
Original post by fran2510
are they uk?

Ya, he is in scotland and he got in a few months after he applied
Has anyone received an offer for either Animation or Illustration? I had expected to maybe be scheduled for some kind of portfolio review but haven’t heard anything.
Original post by arfcorps
Has anyone received an offer for either Animation or Illustration? I had expected to maybe be scheduled for some kind of portfolio review but haven’t heard anything.

hii, i got my offer to study animation at edinburgh about a week ago and i have firmed it. please let me know if you get an offer as i would love to make some friends on my course before i start in september. for some context - i am currently studying an art foundation course at a uni in london and so i was able to apply to start my course at second year. they might be taking longer with your application if you applied for first year entry so i wouldn't worry too much.

I’m in for philosophy and theology, but astrophysics is a more competitive course so it may take longer for your decision

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending