The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Unconditional offer

Can anybody tell after accepting conditional offer when you will receive your unconditional offer how many days?
I am waiting for it

My university is Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge campus
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Reet_201405
Can anybody tell after accepting conditional offer when you will receive your unconditional offer how many days?
I am waiting for it

You don't receive an unconditional offer as a result of having accepted a conditional offer. You receive an unconditional offer after having met the conditions in the conditional offer, and after the university is informed of that fact (typically via UCAS, although sometimes directly).

Normally those conditions would be that must achieve particular grades in particular exams which you hadn't taken at the time the conditional offer was issued, although there can be other types of conditions too.

What conditions were detailed in your conditional offer? Have you now met those conditions?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by DataVenia
You don't receive an unconditional offer as a result of having accepted a conditional offer. You receive an unconditional offer after having met the conditions in the conditional offer, and after the university is informed of that fact (typically via UCAS, although sometimes directly).

Normally those conditions would be that must achieve particular grades in particular exams which you hadn't taken at the time the conditional offer was issued, although there can be other types of conditions too.

What conditions were detailed in your conditional offer? Have you now met those conditions?

Yes i have met with all conditions and they have accepted all conditions documents i am just waiting for unconditional offer for further process
So just wanted to know how much time it will take more to receive it?
They accepted my condition documents on 16 February
Yes i have met with all conditions and they have accepted all conditions documents i am just waiting for unconditional offer for further process
So just wanted to know how much time it will take more to receive it?
They accepted my condition documents on 16 February

I don't know how long they'll take, unfortunately. Hopefully, somebody will be along shortly who has some idea.

It's probably a bit soon to do so just now, but if you're still waiting in a week or two you could always drop [email protected] an e-mail.
Thanks it's ok i understand
I am waiting for it

Hi,

Thanks for your question!

I’ve spoken with the Admissions team and they have said you should usually hear back within 2 weeks. If not, please call them on: 01245 686868 or email [email protected] so they can follow it up 😊

Hope this helps!

- Jemma
Hi @Reet_201405,

Congratulations on your Conditional Offer to join us! :smile: Depending on the documents you've sent in to support your Unconditional Offer, the processing time can vary. It's best to get in touch with the admissions team on [email protected] stating your name and the course/campus you've applied for - someone in the team will get back to you with an update.

If you have any other questions, let me know!
Jess
I am waiting for it

when you have provided proof of the Qualifications required to meet the conditional offer
I am waiting for it

It’ll be once your results are finalised so if your using predicted grades to apply it’ll be results day if not it’ll be aa little bit sooner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending