The Student Room Group

Raf medical results

Hello, just looking for some clarification… I’ve done my medical with capita, they put me down as TMU and reviewed my notes from my GP. I sent an email to capita before they got back to me and I asked them if they could confirm that they received my doctors notes.. a doctor reviewed my notes from my GP yesterday and today I got a reply from capita saying that I should receive a letter with my results in 3-5 working days….

Receiving a LETTER got me a bit worried that it’s a case of PMU…?

Do people get a good outcome in the form of a letter? I thought if it’s a pass they would just email you…
Original post by Recruit99
Hello, just looking for some clarification… I’ve done my medical with capita, they put me down as TMU and reviewed my notes from my GP. I sent an email to capita before they got back to me and I asked them if they could confirm that they received my doctors notes.. a doctor reviewed my notes from my GP yesterday and today I got a reply from capita saying that I should receive a letter with my results in 3-5 working days….

Receiving a LETTER got me a bit worried that it’s a case of PMU…?

Do people get a good outcome in the form of a letter? I thought if it’s a pass they would just email you…

From my experience, it is a letter, but this is sent via email. I assume it will be the case of a letter attachment to your email.
I think Capita are just doing their job so not fault on their part in the slightest. Did you manage to get in??

Quick Reply

Latest