The Student Room Group

is it worth buying apple pencil 1st gen in 2023?

I've been wanting to get an Apple Pencil for helping me with my work and school but I already have a 6th gen iPad lying around and I was wondering with apple choosing to not update older models, there's going to be a point this iPad would stop working. So is it worth getting a new iPad(newer models) or is it ok with the current iPad i have and get the Apple Pencil 1st gen
if you wait until summer ish, apple does a discount for students - you’ll find it if you look for apple educational discount - you will have to get unidays (you can use college/sixth form or university email for this) to prove your student status to get the discount

they do an offer where you can buy ipad/macbook etc for cheaper, and with that you get £80 gift card, which I used for a new ipad pencil after i purchased the ipad. the ipad cost me around £300? and the apple pencil £20.

i’m not sure if this offer is the same every year.
It's definitely worth a look. And don't forget! Whether you've got an Apple Pencil, a Logitech Crayon, or any other compatible iPad stylus, you can make your iPad screen feel like real paper with a Paperlike screen protector and improve your writing and drawing experience with a set of Paperlike Pencil Grips.
To learn more about this topic, please visit the following website: https://paperlike.com/blogs/paperlikers-insights/is-the-apple-pencil-really-worth-buying#:~:text=It's%20definitely%20worth%20a%20look,set%20of%20Paperlike%20Pencil%20Grips.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending