The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Saturday detention for accidentally including a swastika in my art homework.
Isolation :proud: for missing 3 after-school detentions.
After school detention- several :smile:
Reply 23
I was suspended for 4 days for carrying a pen-knife and a cigarette lighter (the knife was the serious thing, but it only had a 1-inch blade, which I used to use for unjamming the sewing machine when I was doing 'textiles.'
I was in assembly and one fo the teachers was wearing ablack suit (something that is not usual - only the sixth formers wear black suits).

I assumed that it was a sixth former and said 'hey dickhead' before shoving my foot out so he fell over.

He then turned around - I found out is was the head of science. I was quickly dealt with (though not suspended - just sent home.).
After school detentions are non-existent in my neck of the woods
Reply 26
Got a firm word once because I wasn't trying hard enough in P.E. but never got any detentions.
Reply 27
I had one after-school detention in Year 8 for not doing my homework 3 times in a row for Science. My parents did their nut...I never had a detention ever again :p:

I also got sent to the Head of Year once, but I was in Year 7 and I wasn't in trouble per se. Complicated, that one!!

[teacher head]Some of you sound like an absolute nightmare. Glad I'm not teaching any of you...[/teacher head]
I got a letter home this week and on monday the school is going to ring my parents. :s-smilie:
I got sent to the Head of Year after a girl called the police because I stole a mini-cheddar from her.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
I've had more after school detentions then I care to count.
Reply 31
primary school; headteacher 2 'severe' things which I think is not bad tbh.

high schools varied from school to school

currently i'm an angel

my brother on the other hand; expelled from 2 schools so far|(he's only in year 9)
was a problem child in primary school all through primary school

has dententions everyday
bullies
spits
swears
is rude
disrupts
swears
is rude
detentions
detentions
exclusions for 3 days
exclusions for 2 days
exclusions for 7 days

the list goes on. no joke.
i got sent to isolation in year 7 for refusing to do dance in P.e. i just flat out said no so they were like 'ok, off you go then'. I was more than happy to oblige! Then was sent again in year 8 for repetetively hitting files together in metal work (it makes sparks!) until one of the metal files snapped...
Sent out lots for general idiot stuff; eating, talking, backchatting, asking 'irrelevant' questions.... i miss school!
The best is when you're in Year 7-9 where basically those years are made for mucking about!
Back then I always used to talk in lessons and take the mick out of teachers and once in Year 7 skivved lessons and received a letter home. Mucking about with the Bunsen Burner.
Also several class detentions.
But now in Year 11 the only detentions we get are for punctuality things like being late which unfortunately I am some of the time. No-one mucks about in lessons anymore, because we know there's work to be done.
Malsi101
primary school; headteacher 2 'severe' things which I think is not bad tbh.

high schools varied from school to school

currently i'm an angel

my brother on the other hand; expelled from 2 schools so far|(he's only in year 9)
was a problem child in primary school all through primary school

has dententions everyday
bullies
spits
swears
is rude
disrupts
swears
is rude
detentions
detentions
exclusions for 3 days
exclusions for 2 days
exclusions for 7 days

the list goes on. no joke.

oh deary dear, I was never a naughty boy me :cool:
Reply 35
Sent to headteacher.
also sent to the head in primary school for singing who ate all the pies on the swimming bus

haha
HA... where do i start? :p:

In primary school i caused soo much trouble, i got expelled from 2 schools, then when i started secondary school something clicked and i turned into miss goody-two-shoes, was prefect and almost head girl... lol :cool:
Wow sounds like everyone's teachers dole out harsh punishments! I am always in some form of trouble it seems- skiving or breaking lots of things in my House (posh boy schools have Houses:p: ) but my Housemaster is- ahem- liberal; if I'm annoyed with him I'll call him a northern b*stard and he'll respond with a congenial punch in the ribs for example. Ahhhh such love...:biggrin:
Loads of detentions for a huge number of reasons.
Almost got suspended for selling a bb gun on school property.
Had a letter home when I was at primary school for lamping another kid.

Wow it all seems like such a long time ago..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending