The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

accidentally let go of the bat in a game of softball once and it completely took out a girl whilst she was running to second base. Considering I slogged the ball all the way over the school and it the car park 8 times prior, my P.E teacher was adamant i did it on purpose. I was taken to the headteacher who decided it was suitable for me to clean all 5 of our school's minibuses on my own. Did the exact same thing in another teachers lesson and he just collapsed with laughter...same girl aswell :/
Suspended. : ( I helped another student send a nasty private email to a teacher who didn't like us much. It was a really dumb thing to do. Almost got expelled but they decided to suspend us both.

I had serial after school detentions for tardiness and failure to consistently turn in homework. I can't recall how many but it was a lot. I wasn't very good in school. Regret it now.
(edited 11 years ago)
I was sent too the headmaster loads, eventually he threatened to expel me
Reply 483
I got a single detention for not handing in some homework (I was ill and not in school the day they handed it out). I was mad, so I didn't go and got a longer detention. In the end I complained and, being a good lad, they decided to believe me.

Its amasing what you could get away with when you are good most of the time - I used to take the piss in PE, run backwards in races, just wander off in cricket (well, thats what it was!). There was some wierd new sport that was no contact, passing (like basket ball but you could stand still with the ball) so me and my friend just passed it to each other "point blank", ran round and passed it again. Because it was no contact no one could do anything :biggrin:

My brother once got a detention in middle school for "standing on a corner wrong", he was a very sensetive child and was devistated. Given the horrors that some of the kids got away with in our school...
Reply 484
I'm surprised that most people got detention after school, especially on TSR where 90% of the members seem to be the goody goody two shoes:redface: I had detention after school for an hour just because I chewed gum, In year 7 I forgot my homework although I legit did it and I cried, I also started painting my nails in year 9 and got sent out to take the polish off. And I got kicked out because I was "laughing" although my friend and the girl in front of us framed me :mad: I also had this Jamaican woman for PE and when I played basketball I threw the ball at one girls face and she had a bloody nose, after she shouted at me "What you think you doin?" lol, I felt a bit bad lol

And in primary school I called this girl a bi**h and got sent to the headmaster, I only called her it because we were talking about female dogs:tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 485
Original post by pol pot noodles
Blimey, where should I begin?
During a PE lesson in Year 10 I was swinging my arms about, limbering up, and accidently elbowed a kid in the face. Broke his nose as well, blood was pouring out everywhere like a volcano. The PE teacher, who I swear holds a grudge against me for no reason other than being my older brother's sibling (my brother was his nemesis), accused me of doing it on purpose. When the kid told him that it was an accident, the teacher then accused me of threatening him into saying that. I got suspended for three days, which was kind of annoying, but even worse I was forced to see the school shrink for about three months to talk about my 'anger management' issues and why I would go about breaking somebody's nose for no reason.

The injustice! Seriously, that sounds really stupid though - the anger management must have been hilerious! Either they must have throught you had extreme denial or you must have had a frustrating/funny bul****ting session to show your improvement.
Original post by SamTheMan95
accidentally let go of the bat in a game of softball once and it completely took out a girl whilst she was running to second base. Considering I slogged the ball all the way over the school and it the car park 8 times prior, my P.E teacher was adamant i did it on purpose. I was taken to the headteacher who decided it was suitable for me to clean all 5 of our school's minibuses on my own. Did the exact same thing in another teachers lesson and he just collapsed with laughter...same girl aswell :/

Haha she must hate you! I once let go of a rounders bat and it hit my teacher in the knee and took out a pigeon with the ball. I got half a point taken off for a health and safety breach :colonhash:.

On the plus side, my class p*ssed themselves laughing. I wasn't very good at PE and when I actually tried stuff like the above happens.
Reply 487
Physics teacher got iffy at me because my ruler wasn't see-through. Apparently a non-see through ruler meant my straight lines wouldn't be accurate as I couldn't see the paper beneath.

I swear that guy got his teacher title from a f*cking Nestle promotion...
Original post by Hanvyj
The injustice! Seriously, that sounds really stupid though - the anger management must have been hilerious! Either they must have throught you had extreme denial or you must have had a frustrating/funny bul****ting session to show your improvement.

Yeah at first I was like 'I don't have any anger management issues!' but she'd simply look at me all patronising and say things like 'you don't have to lie to me, I'm on your side, just let it all out'. Eventually I just swallowed my pride and played along. 'Next time I get angry, I'll go to the toilets, lock myself in a cubicle, take deep breaths and count to ten. Honest.' :rolleyes:
Worst? Class detention with my music teacher in Year 8. The boys in our form would stuff the lock of the door with sweet wrappers,chocolate, sandwiches and god knows what else before the teacher arrived. Chaos ensued when the teacher couldn't get into the classroom, while we stood outside, freezing. This happened loads of times and they always said someone had done it before they got there, and bless her, she believed them. Then she caught them at it and we all had to sit in silence for the whole lunch hour.

Dont see how that was fair tbh, it was only 3-4 people that actually did it.
I invented a new subject. It messed up the timetables.
Original post by oneofthosedays
Haha she must hate you! I once let go of a rounders bat and it hit my teacher in the knee and took out a pigeon with the ball. I got half a point taken off for a health and safety breach :colonhash:.

On the plus side, my class p*ssed themselves laughing. I wasn't very good at PE and when I actually tried stuff like the above happens.

Yeah hahaha, I felt bad but I couldn't stop laughing at her delayed reaction. She saw the bat leave my grip, travel 10 metres, hit her square in the face and then put her hands in front of her face....I laughed all the way to isolation.
I bought her flowers and a box of celebrations to apologize. She threw the chocolates in the bin and stomped on the flowers, so I think she forgave me :borat:
Reply 492
In year 6, I laughed. Our teacher told me to go into the year 2's classroom and to be taught with them. :/
Once in year 7 I swore so got sent into internal isolation.
And in year 8 some girls went through my bag and tipped it out everywhere, then when I protested, kicked me in the stomach. I got sent to internal isolation for a week for fighting....
Reply 494
For some reason I was always late by 1-2 minutes on Wednesdays - my lesson started at 10.55 but she always wanted us all lining up outside by 10.50 and if you were late you had to knock until she let you in. Once I got in at like 10.56, knocked, she saw me and carried on with her lesson, she made me wait outside for 25 minutes! Once she let me in she said she forgot I was even there :|
I was a foolish 14 year old, not paying attention, running around school and didnt notice a large glass door, ran straight into it and it shattered, amazingly the large chunks of glass didnt hurt me, i was fine, amazingly. But apparently it was vandalism, it wasnt, it was me being a bloody idiot. Anyway i got 2 days suspension and fined £50 most of my family saw the funny side, im nearly 18 and my friends and family all laugh about it still. It is funny looking back, and lucky i didnt a shard of glass impaling me. but it was no way intentional, i paid the fine but i think the suspension was just silly. especially when there was kids in my year getting caught smoking weed and getting of scott free.
"and one time, at band camp...."
Original post by SamTheMan95
Yeah hahaha, I felt bad but I couldn't stop laughing at her delayed reaction. She saw the bat leave my grip, travel 10 metres, hit her square in the face and then put her hands in front of her face....I laughed all the way to isolation.
I bought her flowers and a box of celebrations to apologize. She threw the chocolates in the bin and stomped on the flowers, so I think she forgave me :borat:

I can't +1 this but I would if TSR let me! At least you apologized - that was a nice gesture.
Reply 498
Original post by LilyElise
Worst? Class detention with my music teacher in Year 8. The boys in our form would stuff the lock of the door with sweet wrappers,chocolate, sandwiches and god knows what else before the teacher arrived. Chaos ensued when the teacher couldn't get into the classroom, while we stood outside, freezing. This happened loads of times and they always said someone had done it before they got there, and bless her, she believed them. Then she caught them at it and we all had to sit in silence for the whole lunch hour.

Dont see how that was fair tbh, it was only 3-4 people that actually did it.

It's called deterrent. If people know everyone will get in trouble then the majority can stop the idiots.

Plus, she probably felt betrayed by all of you...
Reply 499
1/4 people have had after school detention?

I thought TSR is made up of people who get 10A* and never did anything wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending