The Student Room Group

Interview for dental therapy and hygiene foundation year

Hi

I have an interview in a week for foundation year for dental hygiene and therapy at Plymouth university. Anyone with any advise or tips who might have had the interview before!
Original post by Muna321
Hi

I have an interview in a week for foundation year for dental hygiene and therapy at Plymouth university. Anyone with any advise or tips who might have had the interview before!

Congratulations on receiving an interview...

This profession is big in America and as consequence there are many preparation for Dental hygienist interviews in youtube which can be adapted for the purposes of your interview at Plymouth University.

Here is one UK University Dental Hygienists preparations interview advice video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpKBP1cotkA

I suggest you head-over to youtube and find more that may assist you in this your endeavours.

All the best...

:hello:
Original post by Muna321
Hi

I have an interview in a week for foundation year for dental hygiene and therapy at Plymouth university. Anyone with any advise or tips who might have had thhwy ee interview before!

Hey there I assume you are already in course.I actually have an Interview next week as well .would you mind sharing your experiences?thank youh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending