The Student Room Group

Cardiff Children’s nursing firm 2023

Has anyone firmed Cardiff for children’s nursing 2023?
Hi, have you had an offer? I'm still waiting to hear, had my interview a few weeks ago
Original post by FP101010
Hi, have you had an offer? I'm still waiting to hear, had my interview a few weeks ago

Hi yes I had an offer last week and my interview was the week before x
Have you been offered a place? We are still waiting for a reply
Original post by FP101010
Have you been offered a place? We are still waiting for a reply

Yes I have
My daughter has an offer from Cardiff and is likely to firm it. Just deciding whether to continue to wait to hear back from UoB
Well done. When did she hear? I'm still waiting so I assume I haven't go in
Thanks. She heard on Monday. They took two and a half weeks to get back to her after interview. I think that they go through a process of offering interviews and places that continues for some time as they are very careful not to give out more offers than places so I don't think you can be sure. Good luck and fingers crossed for you xx
I had my interview in December and they took a couple of days to get back to me. Others have had offers the same day and have had offers weeks and weeks after interview so try not to worry. No news is good news!
Original post by Ajperson
Thanks. She heard on Monday. They took two and a half weeks to get back to her after interview. I think that they go through a process of offering interviews and places that continues for some time as they are very careful not to give out more offers than places so I don't think you can be sure. Good luck and fingers crossed for you xx

Well done to her. Has she firmed cardiff? Xx
Original post by ellatattum6
Well done to her. Has she firmed cardiff? Xx

Thanks. Yes she has. Applied for accom too. First choice Clodien. Second choice Talybont North. So hopefully she'll get one of those. What about you? X
Thanks. Yes she has. Applied for accom too. First choice Clodien. Second choice Talybont North. So hopefully she'll get one of those. What about you? X

Ive firmed it too and applied the same for accommodation. I’ve only found two others on our course finding it quite hard to find people x
Original post by ellatattum6
Ive firmed it too and applied the same for accommodation. I’ve only found two others on our course finding it quite hard to find people x

Yes I've looked at TSR threads but haven't found much. Have you linked up with the others at all? X
Yes I've looked at TSR threads but haven't found much. Have you linked up with the others at all? X

if you go on Facebook and type children’s nursing in there is a group. I typed on that if anyone was going Cardiff and two responded x
Reply 14
Sorry for the late reply. Yes I’ve found two others we have a group chat on Facebook x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending