The Student Room Group

Did this guy imply he wants to get with me?

Recently I was on a party with friends and they brought some of their friends who I also know a little. Someone asked this one guy if he ever got with a blonde and he said no but he's trying to while I was sitting right next to him as the only blonde in the entire place
Was that just a coincidence? Maybe I also got it wrong because I was drunk Lol
Could have been a coincidence, he may just know other blondes - how was he acting towards you ?
Original post by Cheesecake04
Could have been a coincidence, he may just know other blondes - how was he acting towards you ?

We played truth or dare in like a group of like 12 people later, people asked really weird sexual questions and I told them to not do that with me, so they just asked whose hair I find the most attractive and I said the one of the guy bc it's long lol, he got flustered and was like that the whole night

The next day I got harassed by a group of guys and he walked to me and asked if I'm fine when he's never talked to me before
He’s definitely interested, if he was flustered that night because you made him feel awkward or uncomfortable then he would most likely avoid contact with you when at all possible

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending