The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Worcester uni Accomodation 2023

Hi all,
was wondering if people have applied for accomodation at worcester and which ones they’ve applied for, would love to know or meet people moving into the same accom as me!
Hey! I am going to vesta tilley on st Johns :smile:)
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
hi I've applied for old post office in city centre:biggrin:
hey, ive applied to malvern hall at st johns campus. Which accomodation have you applied for?
Reply 4
Original post by siimmyx
Hi all,
was wondering if people have applied for accomodation at worcester and which ones they’ve applied for, would love to know or meet people moving into the same accom as me!

Hey . I was planning to apply in St John’s but I’m thinking to get an apartments instead !
Reply 5
Hii!! i’m also on at Johns but not vesta tilley x
Original post by lilymaguirexo
Hey! I am going to vesta tilley on st Johns :smile:)
Reply 6
Original post by maddyliaa
hi I've applied for old post office in city centre:biggrin:

I’m at st johns! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by RiverSiamang512
hey, ive applied to malvern hall at st johns campus. Which accomodation have you applied for?

I’m at Mary seacole at st johns :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Zihad_who
Hey . I was planning to apply in St John’s but I’m thinking to get an apartments instead !

I will probably go for that options for my second year etc didn’t really look at them this year :smile:
What cause are you all gonna study ,I’m looking for friends 🙂

Original post by siimmyx
I will probably go for that options for my second year etc didn’t really look at them this year :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Priscilla Kim
What cause are you all gonna study ,I’m looking for friends 🙂

Forensic and applied bio, wbu? :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by siimmyx
Hi all,

Im moving into the city centre campus. I tried to get one at St Johns campus but it said there were none left!
Original post by siimmyx
Forensic and applied bio, wbu? :smile:

Adult nursing 😭
Do you guys know the start day , and have you all received your timetable cuz I haven’t 🙂
Reply 14
yo, im moving into the old post office on the 16th!
Reply 15
Original post by Priscilla Kim
Do you guys know the start day , and have you all received your timetable cuz I haven’t 🙂

I haven't heard anything at all yet and I was panicking 😭 I don't know when I have to move in or when it starts
Reply 16
Is there anyone still looking for accommodation, or know of anyone
Original post by GDavies02
Is there anyone still looking for accommodation, or know of anyone

I know a friend who wants an accommodation at St John’s but it’s all filled up
Reply 18
Hi - I am looking to move to Worcester for Term 2 as my school placement will be in Worcestershire. If there is any student looking for a tenant replacement from New Year, drop me a message. Thanks..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending