The Student Room Group

Which One is Harder Sociology or Health and Social Care?

I need some quick answers please help me out because lot's of people are picking sociology saying it's an "easy" subject but in the other hand I done some research and it says it's a "hard" subject. And also is Health and social care easy? Because it sounds really hard but some said it's super easy..is it true?
Original post by mangoundercover
I need some quick answers please help me out because lot's of people are picking sociology saying it's an "easy" subject but in the other hand I done some research and it says it's a "hard" subject. And also is Health and social care easy? Because it sounds really hard but some said it's super easy..is it true?

Ive never done health and social care myself so cant comment on that.
But i did sociology at both GCSE and a-level. I absolutely loved it. It was more in depth at a-level than gcse. At a-level it was my easiest subject.
Original post by mangoundercover

I've only done Sociology, let me tell you it was great but I can't tell you it was the easiest. There's a lot you need to cram in and remember, but it's useful when you do other subjects that kinda over-lap with it.
I honestly believe that what you find easy and difficult is subjective and there really is no 'easy' or 'hard' subject.
Reply 3
Original post by Emma:-)
Ive never done health and social care myself so cant comment on that.
But i did sociology at both GCSE and a-level. I absolutely loved it. It was more in depth at a-level than gcse. At a-level it was my easiest subject.

What exam board were u for sociology alevel and what grade did you achieve?
Sociology will be much more use than HSC - and a great deal more interesting.
Original post by Z_oooo
What exam board were u for sociology alevel and what grade did you achieve?

Grade wise- I got a C. But I didn't put in as much work as I should have. I could easily have got a B or an A if id tried.
Exam board wise- good question..I can't remember. It was a few years ago. I'll have to get my certificates out and have a look. I'll let you know.

Quick Reply

Latest