The Student Room Group

EPQ

I want to write an epq on how humans are becoming less human like as we develop technology, finding new ways to extend our life span but can't think of how to put this in a question.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by yaldava12
can someone please help me, I want to write an epq on how humans are becoming less human like as we develop technology, finding new ways to extend our life span but can't think of how to put this in a question.

Would this work?

"Are humans becoming less human as they develop technology and find new ways to extend their life span?"
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Would this work?

"Are humans becoming less human as they develop technology and find new ways to extend their life span?"

I don't want to repeat anything and it's a little too wordy.]
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by yaldava12
Its not terrible, I just don't want to repeat anything and it's a little too wordy. Thanks though!!!

No worries. You do realise, I assume, that upon completion of your EPQ you have to confirm that it's all your own work (including the title). :wink:
Hi don’t know if this will help at all but my friend did her proposal form at the start of the project and chose not to continue and I think you and her were going for the same vibe so thought I’d just send her research question cause it’s no use to us 😊!
To what extent is the loss of humanity in 21st century society in direct proportion to technological development?
-btw instead of technological she wrote scientific I just saw technology in your comment so changed the word!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Original post by DataVenia
No worries. You do realise, I assume, that upon completion of your EPQ you have to confirm that it's all your own work (including the title). :wink:

I know, I had my idea I just needed help with wording it out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending