The Student Room Group

Advice

I'm trying to find different formats or ways to complain about my university they're not taking me seriously and it's a serious matter and I want to take it further if anyone has any advice I'd be greatful
Original post by Sosstudent9
I'm trying to find different formats or ways to complain about my university they're not taking me seriously and it's a serious matter and I want to take it further if anyone has any advice I'd be greatful

What approaches to lodging a complaint have you already tried?
so I've put it formally to the university but their not doing anything about it also this university is known to protect lecturers especially when they've acted in a way that students have enough to complain about the toxic behaviour
(Original post by DataVenia)
What approaches to lodging a complaint have you already tried?
so I've put it formally to the university

What does that mean? You've written a letter to the Chancellor of the universitity?

Have you followed their formal Complaints Procedure, but they opted not to consider it? Their Complaints Procedure will be very structured. It'll have timelines within which complaints must be made, and within which a response must be received.

Have you involved the Students' Union at all?

Hello @Sosstudent9

I hope you’re well. I’m sorry to hear that your university experience hasn’t been great. I would call your university or ask to speak to the head of your course, and ask to put in a formal complaint. Every university should have a complaints procedure or proforma that students can use.

I hope things get better for you!
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending