The Student Room Group

I like a girl who has a boyfriend lol [bisexual]

Well, Im a girl myself lol and I like this girl. We dont vibe much? but Im so etheral by her it hurts lol.
she has a long distance discord boyfriend of 3 years she's never met, and idk how to feel about that. I dont wanna intrude cuz idek if she into women, but she gives me weird hints.
Shes not a flirty person but she'll flirt with me? I was telling her about how I stop liking people when they open their mouths [as a joke] and shes like ok fine ill shut up for you. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN GIRL? Then she'll stare at me throughout the class, but then IGNORE ME?!!!?!? WHAT DOES SHE WANT FROM ME? help me get rid of me feelings guysssss.
Maybe talk to them more about this boyfriend and see if they're truly happy with the long distance. Then if not, that's the perfect opportunity to mention you have feelings for them.
Either way I wouldn't worry about this, sounds like a crush to me and those tend to go away relatively quickly :dontknow:
Stay away from her she’s taken
Original post by MosesSHTAR
Maybe talk to them more about this boyfriend and see if they're truly happy with the long distance. Then if not, that's the perfect opportunity to mention you have feelings for them.
Either way I wouldn't worry about this, sounds like a crush to me and those tend to go away relatively quickly :dontknow:

Well, she doesnt know im bisexual lol and I dont wanna confess cuz shes taken duh and this point i jus wan maintain a good friendship? but idk she doesnt seem social at all
Original post by TexasUrCox
Stay away from her she’s taken

Yea, im not jumping her everytime i see her. I dont LIKE the fact that i LIKE her and dont want anything to do w her smh.
Original post by Anonymous
Yea, im not jumping her everytime i see her. I dont LIKE the fact that i LIKE her and dont want anything to do w her smh.

This girl is not trying to get your attention, she doesn’t even know you like girls and so what do you expect us to tell you. Loving the attitude though 👍🏾
Reply 6

If its hard for you to be friends with her because of your feelings for her cut her off.
Reply 7
You don't vibe much, but she flirts with you, but she doesn't seem social. Which is it?
Original post by Surnia
You don't vibe much, but she flirts with you, but she doesn't seem social. Which is it?

we have no similar interests is what i mean. she isnt a social person either, she'd be the first person to run out of class, not talk to anyone. so being friends IS DIFFICULT
Well, Im a girl myself lol and I like this girl. We dont vibe much? but Im so etheral by her it hurts lol.
she has a long distance discord boyfriend of 3 years she's never met, and idk how to feel about that. I dont wanna intrude cuz idek if she into women, but she gives me weird hints.
Shes not a flirty person but she'll flirt with me? I was telling her about how I stop liking people when they open their mouths [as a joke] and shes like ok fine ill shut up for you. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN GIRL? Then she'll stare at me throughout the class, but then IGNORE ME?!!!?!? WHAT DOES SHE WANT FROM ME? help me get rid of me feelings guysssss.

tell her you're bi!! You don't have anything to lose and it'll start the convo
we have no similar interests is what i mean. she isnt a social person either, she'd be the first person to run out of class, not talk to anyone. so being friends IS DIFFICULT

So what's the attraction? Because I can't see any reason to have feelings for her, notwithstanding she has a boyfriend.
Original post by Surnia
So what's the attraction? Because I can't see any reason to have feelings for her, notwithstanding she has a boyfriend.

thats the issue with me, im still into her despite knowin all of that. I need HELP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending