The Student Room Group

friendzone

friendzoned by my crush what do i do? :frown:
Hello! It can be a difficult and painful experience, but there are some steps you can take to help move on:

Accept your feelings: It's okay to feel disappointed, hurt, or upset when you have been friendzoned. Allow yourself to feel these emotions and acknowledge them.

Take some time for yourself: Take some time to focus on yourself and do things that make you happy. Spend time with friends and family, engage in hobbies or activities that you enjoy, or practice self-care.

Communicate with your crush: If you feel comfortable, you can talk to your crush and express your feelings. However, be prepared for the possibility that they may not feel the same way.

Move on: If your crush does not reciprocate your feelings, it may be time to move on. Remember that there are plenty of other people out there who may be a better match for you.

Focus on building meaningful relationships: Instead of focusing on romantic relationships, focus on building meaningful friendships and connections with others. This can bring you happiness and fulfillment in other areas of your life.

Remember that being friendzoned does not define your worth or value as a person. It's important to treat yourself with kindness and compassion during this time.

Take care! :-)
Original post by Anonymous
friendzoned by my crush what do i do? :frown:

Oh well nothing you can do
Original post by paperpundit
Hello! It can be a difficult and painful experience, but there are some steps you can take to help move on:

Accept your feelings: It's okay to feel disappointed, hurt, or upset when you have been friendzoned. Allow yourself to feel these emotions and acknowledge them.

Take some time for yourself: Take some time to focus on yourself and do things that make you happy. Spend time with friends and family, engage in hobbies or activities that you enjoy, or practice self-care.

Communicate with your crush: If you feel comfortable, you can talk to your crush and express your feelings. However, be prepared for the possibility that they may not feel the same way.

Move on: If your crush does not reciprocate your feelings, it may be time to move on. Remember that there are plenty of other people out there who may be a better match for you.

Focus on building meaningful relationships: Instead of focusing on romantic relationships, focus on building meaningful friendships and connections with others. This can bring you happiness and fulfillment in other areas of your life.

Remember that being friendzoned does not define your worth or value as a person. It's important to treat yourself with kindness and compassion during this time.

Take care! :-)

ChatGPT.. is that you?!!!
Reply 4
Take a plenty more adorable girls attitude (which is true), hold your head high, distance yourself a bit from here for a while if practical. You can resume the friendship once the dust settles or better still once you’ve found someone else, if the friendship is still important then. Feeling down and hoping things might change is a bad approach leading to lots more angst
Sometimes a friendship is as beautiful as any potential relationship

gotta look at it like that
Reply 6
Original post by howifeltoday
Sometimes a friendship is as beautiful as any potential relationship

gotta look at it like that

Not generally if you’ve taken it to the point of rejection. It’s works better if you can still imagine what might have been
Original post by SupremeMemer
ChatGPT.. is that you?!!!

Yep...
"I’m sorry to hear that. It can be tough when you have feelings for someone who doesn’t feel the same way about you. Here are some tips that might help you cope with being friendzoned:

Be honest with yourself and your crush about your feelings.
Respect their decision and don’t try to change their mind.
Take some time for yourself to process your emotions.
Focus on building other relationships and friendships.
Don’t put your life on hold waiting for them to change their mind.
Remember that it’s okay to feel hurt and disappointed, but it’s important to take care of yourself and move forward in a healthy way. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there’s anything else I can help you with."

That's what Bing Chat said. Not necessarily a bad thing, it's good advice and it's what Bing Chat is for.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending