The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Finishing the year with 80 credits?

Hey there

So I'm studying the foundation version of Game Art at Staffs Uni. I'm repeating this year due to physical and mental health problems affecting my studies last year.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I failed two modules out of 6, leaving me 10 credits short. I've already done the referral for these modules, I've yet to get results back but am fairly confident I didn't meet the minimum mark in either as my mental health affected submission. I'm receiving treatment now and the rest of my coursework has gone over well. So I'm on track to pass everything else

What will happen? Will they make me withdraw or allow me to repeat the year again (am planning on applying for CPR for the extra funding if so)
Original post by Wolfe17
Hey there

So I'm studying the foundation version of Game Art at Staffs Uni. I'm repeating this year due to physical and mental health problems affecting my studies last year.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I failed two modules out of 6, leaving me 10 credits short. I've already done the referral for these modules, I've yet to get results back but am fairly confident I didn't meet the minimum mark in either as my mental health affected submission. I'm receiving treatment now and the rest of my coursework has gone over well. So I'm on track to pass everything else

What will happen? Will they make me withdraw or allow me to repeat the year again (am planning on applying for CPR for the extra funding if so)

Hi @Wolfe17
I'm sorry that you've had struggles this year and I'm glad you're receiving treatment.
In terms of your studies, it's definitely worth seeking advice from our Student Connect Team to get advice on resubmissions, Your Course Leader will also be able to offer advice on the best way to proceed.
The main thing is to get well and Student Connect will also be able to advise on any additional support you might need.
Take care,
Shaun
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending