The Student Room Group

BCU diagnostic radiography interview 2023

anyone had the interview already and know the questions that may come up? thanks :smile:
Original post by DepressedLife
anyone had the interview already and know the questions that may come up? thanks :smile:

It is against TSR rules to share specific interview questions/details. Be prepared for questions such as: why radiography; why BCU; scenarios based on the NHS values (https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/wor...s-constitution), etc. Make sure you fully understand what the job involves. If you've not shadowed a radiographer in hospital, try watching some 'Day in the life of a DR' videos on Youtube.
Original post by normaw
It is against TSR rules to share specific interview questions/details. Be prepared for questions such as: why radiography; why BCU; scenarios based on the NHS values (https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/wor...s-constitution), etc. Make sure you fully understand what the job involves. If you've not shadowed a radiographer in hospital, try watching some 'Day in the life of a DR' videos on Youtube.

Anyone going to bcu for diagnostic radiography starting sep 2023???
Reply 3
Original post by bismah_ahmed02
Anyone going to bcu for diagnostic radiography starting sep 2023???

i ammm! did you go to the welcome week thing yesterday, i missed it but i’m going to go today hopefully !
Reply 4
Original post by sar.axn
i ammm! did you go to the welcome week thing yesterday, i missed it but i’m going to go today hopefully !

Hi applied to city university, do you know what the interview process is like?
Original post by sar.axn

heyaaa, no:frown:
i ended up taking a gap year cux i decided i wanna go aston to do optometry. next year now hopefuly!
how was the welcomes week?
Original post by Maryyyyy5
Hi applied to city university, do you know what the interview process is like?

basically for me it was in person, u go there they tick ur name of the list n make u sit in a room with everyone else who came to do the interview. you wait toget called to go in another room where the interviewer is. in tht tiem tht u wait they give u a barcode to scan to do a questionaire thing and we had by the end of the day to complete tht questionaire, it was related to radiography as far as i remember, the interview was really short n chilled, the last adked like 5 questions tht had very obvious answers jsut make sure ur aware of the nhs rules n the 6Cs and stuff and u should be good!
Reply 7
Original post by bismah_ahmed02
basically for me it was in person, u go there they tick ur name of the list n make u sit in a room with everyone else who came to do the interview. you wait toget called to go in another room where the interviewer is. in tht tiem tht u wait they give u a barcode to scan to do a questionaire thing and we had by the end of the day to complete tht questionaire, it was related to radiography as far as i remember, the interview was really short n chilled, the last adked like 5 questions tht had very obvious answers jsut make sure ur aware of the nhs rules n the 6Cs and stuff and u should be good!

Thank you so much! Yeah my interview is going to be an online panel for 15 mins, I’m just worried if they’ll ask any scientific related questions
Reply 8
Original post by Maryyyyy5
Thank you so much! Yeah my interview is going to be an online panel for 15 mins, I’m just worried if they’ll ask any scientific related questions

Same I was wondering what the questions for the online interview were gonna be and if there were any maths questions that were gonna be involved

Quick Reply

Latest