The Student Room Group

Informing the university of my grades

I have received my latest grades and it is not showing up on ucas, so I wanted ensure the university knew my grades in the hope this supports my application to study this year.
Original post by Courtney2023
I have received my latest grades and it is not showing up on ucas, so I wanted ensure the university knew my grades in the hope this supports my application to study this year.

Hey!
I understand that it can be concerning when your latest grades are not showing up on your UCAS profile and you would like to ensure that your application is updated with the most accurate information. To address this issue, I recommend that you contact the admissions team of the university or universities that you have applied to directly. They will be able to provide you with guidance on how to submit your latest grades and ensure that they are properly recorded in your application file. When contacting the admissions team, be sure to provide your full name, date of birth, and UCAS ID so that they can locate your application and update it accordingly. I wish you all the best with your application and hope that we can help you achieve your academic goals.

Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
University of Southampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending