The Student Room Group

When is it too late to go through clearing?

I'm currently waiting for my Personal Learning Records and have been told its going to take up to a month to receive them, I've also contacted my old college to request this as well as my certificates from 2017 so I'm not sure how long that is going to take either. I've filled up my UCAS application but I'm not sure I've got all the accurate information grades wise and I'm assuming they will ask for proof. I'd really love to start in September or anytime soon (Not sure if there are intakes in January?) and I'm pretty sure I have at least the minimum entry requirement for my course. So I would just like to know when the deadline for clearing is? Am I still able to contact universities for a space without this information? Would really appreciate it!!
Original post by bluemadhatter
I'm currently waiting for my Personal Learning Records and have been told its going to take up to a month to receive them, I've also contacted my old college to request this as well as my certificates from 2017 so I'm not sure how long that is going to take either. I've filled up my UCAS application but I'm not sure I've got all the accurate information grades wise and I'm assuming they will ask for proof. I'd really love to start in September or anytime soon (Not sure if there are intakes in January?) and I'm pretty sure I have at least the minimum entry requirement for my course. So I would just like to know when the deadline for clearing is? Am I still able to contact universities for a space without this information? Would really appreciate it!!

You can apply via Clearing until 17 October 2023, although it might be natural to assume that most places will have been filled by then. Further details on the Clearing process can be found here.

You can look around now to see what courses still have places available, and call-up universities to confirm this same information.

Note that you won't need proof of your previous qualifications until you enroll at university, but you need to ensure the information you complete in your UCAS application is accurate. Is there no other way you can confirm your grades more quickly?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending