The Student Room Group

Research Data Collection: Impact of Artificial Intelligence on IT Projects

Hi everyone! I am an MSc student at the University of Northumbria, Newcastle, UK. I am conducting a research study on the impact of Artificial Intelligence on project management knowledge areas in IT Projects in the UK. My target is project managers that manage or have managed IT projects in the UK. Here is the link to the online questionnaire https://form.jotform.com/230752368422354. Participation is voluntary and I would love if you can take the survey. It would take about 10-15mins to complete this survey.
Reply 1
Original post by Anna305
Hi everyone! I am an MSc student at the University of Northumbria, Newcastle, UK. I am conducting a research study on the impact of Artificial Intelligence on project management knowledge areas in IT Projects in the UK. My target is project managers that manage or have managed IT projects in the UK. Here is the link to the online questionnaire https://form.jotform.com/230752368422354. Participation is voluntary and I would love if you can take the survey. It would take about 10-15mins to complete this survey.

Hi Anna305
Did you get any response for your research. Actually, I'm also looking to collect data specifically from IT Project Managers for my master project. Could you please guide me how you contacted them.
Thank you
Reply 2
Original post by Vayodya
Hi Anna305
Did you get any response for your research. Actually, I'm also looking to collect data specifically from IT Project Managers for my master project. Could you please guide me how you contacted them.
Thank you

Hi Vayodya, I reached out to them via LinkedIn. I sent a personalised short message with my Invitation.
Reply 3
Original post by Anna305
Hi Vayodya, I reached out to them via LinkedIn. I sent a personalised short message with my Invitation.

Hi again @Anna305
Thank you for your quick reply. if you don't mind I have few questions about the data collection.
1. Did you find any group realted to IT project management profoessionals?
2. Did you able to get positive feedback from the personal Linkedin messages?
3. How many samples did you collect?

Really appreciate you are time and effort.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending