The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Information Management for Business 2023 Applicant Thread

Has anyone gotten an offer for IMB? I am started to get worried as I saw a few IMB offers on the spread sheet.
Nope. Getting really anxious here. Portico also hasn't changed. Wonder if more offers will be given out during the holidays
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by kaaywegotthis
Nope. Getting really anxious here. Portico also hasn't changed. Wonder if more offers will be given out during the holidays

Same here. I don't think they will send out offers during the holidays though
Reply 3
(Original post by ArtificialFrost)Has anyone gotten an offer for IMB? I am started to get worried as I saw a few IMB offers on the spread sheet.

Original post by ArtificialFrost
Has anyone gotten an offer for IMB? I am started to get worried as I saw a few IMB offers on the spread sheet.

I got an offer but could you tell me what spreadsheet you're talking about
Original post by amidaa
(Original post by ArtificialFrost)Has anyone gotten an offer for IMB? I am started to get worried as I saw a few IMB offers on the spread sheet.

I got an offer but could you tell me what spreadsheet you're talking about

This https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZMx5YYQVLcy3MNhcOV163KR2dhxu1m7wb9da2IQhldI/edit#gid=1975166791
Anyone getting decisions after the Easter break? I was really hoping for news since yesterday, but it seems like IMB is taking its time. Getting increasingly worried of a rejection especially as it is nearing the exams, already so difficult to stay motivated
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone getting decisions after the Easter break? I was really hoping for news since yesterday, but it seems like IMB is taking its time. Getting increasingly worried of a rejection especially as it is nearing the exams, already so difficult to stay motivated

I am still waiting on an offer for IMB too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending